Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

It's surprising what innocent seeming words become when you google translate. for example, the first time I tried writing 'slap their ass', I typed 'butt' instead of 'ass' and google translated the phrase into 'kick them in the head'. which is lovely. 😮 True story. 

Still no Dylan. Sad now. 😭

• Haha 2

It must be quite an odd feeling to see your intimate moments on the internet being critiqued. lol. Now I'm not judging anyone, in the early days of the webcam revolution I was a member of a website and regularly had my junk out for a roomful of other webcammers. This was before the days of big sites like chaturbate. It was a small and intimate circle of people and so i know what it's like to have demands from over eager people and how you learn to just ignore them and do what you do to the best of your ability. There weren't forums of camcaps then though. So unless there's an archive somewhere with grainy little videos of my whang bobbing about, there's no evidence I ever did webcam shows. it just struck me as being a bit strange to see your taint in freeze frame for all the world to see and pass comment on. How the world changes. eh? now everyone is zooming and skyping and whatever else. Cams have become a daily thing in every sense. It's all a bit soap opera now. All this here, VHTV, very soap opera. Especially certain groupings of apartments. Odd. As frustrating as soap opera too. When people act out of character, or your perception of their character. 

Sorry, just musing. I did have a point to make but it escapes me now. Early senility creeping up on me. 😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Albion said:

It must be quite an odd feeling to see your intimate moments on the internet being critiqued. lol. Now I'm not judging anyone, in the early days of the webcam revolution I was a member of a website and regularly had my junk out for a roomful of other webcammers. This was before the days of big sites like chaturbate. It was a small and intimate circle of people and so i know what it's like to have demands from over eager people and how you learn to just ignore them and do what you do to the best of your ability. There weren't forums of camcaps then though. So unless there's an archive somewhere with grainy little videos of my whang bobbing about, there's no evidence I ever did webcam shows. it just struck me as being a bit strange to see your taint in freeze frame for all the world to see and pass comment on. How the world changes. eh? now everyone is zooming and skyping and whatever else. Cams have become a daily thing in every sense. It's all a bit soap opera now. All this here, VHTV, very soap opera. Especially certain groupings of apartments. Odd. As frustrating as soap opera too. When people act out of character, or your perception of their character. 

Sorry, just musing. I did have a point to make but it escapes me now. Early senility creeping up on me. 😆

You little devil you :biggrin: