Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

She is definitely prettier than both Cindy and Paisly. 

I guess its in the eyes of the beholder --I cant even put her in the same class as those two and several others--but I consider her to be a hottie

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I guess its in the eyes of the beholder --I cant even put her in the same class as those two and several others--but I consider her to be a hottie

IMO Paisly was not even attractive, and if you are talking about Cindy, Matthew's GF, I had no attraction to her either. well, I guess we just have very different tastes  when it comes to women .

The way i see it ken needs to step up, im not saying have sex all the time but show your girl some love, play fight with her, atleast the other apartment  i been watching ashton demi they have been playing around with each other and actually interacting with each other 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

IMO Paisly was not even attractive, and if you are talking about Cindy, Matthew's GF, I had no attraction to her either. well, I guess we just have very different tastes  when it comes to women .

For sure!

4 hours ago, Albion said:

Ha, never say never. That's what my dear old mother taught me. Never know what you'll miss out on if you only ever say no. 😀

You know I'm just messing with you. I'm a pervert myself. I love all the perverts on here! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, West_California said:

I think they are a lovely couple. i enjoy watching them.

Ken seems to have a wonderfull tool, Barbie likes it.

Tool?! There isn't a single tool he would know how to use! Oh wait a second, you mean his dick! That does look pretty wonderful. Too bad its its attached to someone not my type. No offense Ken!

• Haha 3