Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

5 hours ago, Albion said:

It must be quite an odd feeling to see your intimate moments on the internet being critiqued. lol. Now I'm not judging anyone, in the early days of the webcam revolution I was a member of a website and regularly had my junk out for a roomful of other webcammers. This was before the days of big sites like chaturbate. It was a small and intimate circle of people and so i know what it's like to have demands from over eager people and how you learn to just ignore them and do what you do to the best of your ability. There weren't forums of camcaps then though. So unless there's an archive somewhere with grainy little videos of my whang bobbing about, there's no evidence I ever did webcam shows. it just struck me as being a bit strange to see your taint in freeze frame for all the world to see and pass comment on. How the world changes. eh? now everyone is zooming and skyping and whatever else. Cams have become a daily thing in every sense. It's all a bit soap opera now. All this here, VHTV, very soap opera. Especially certain groupings of apartments. Odd. As frustrating as soap opera too. When people act out of character, or your perception of their character. 

Sorry, just musing. I did have a point to make but it escapes me now. Early senility creeping up on me. 😆

Pervert!!!!! 😁

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She doesnt ever swallow and i cant tell if she ever gets off--- Then she has to go clean off his cock after she spits his cum in the sink--He is so useless

Screenshot (2232).png

Is he giving us the finger in this shot?!

à l’instant, sr71gn a dit :

I cant for the life of me see why this honey is with that loser!

Me either baffling, it must be love the guy got a personality of a wooden spoon, ken if you reading this and you going through depression etc mental health then this site and voyeur-house.club is not for you , 

• Haha 1

They may be catering to the US market now. So they are asleep at primetime and wake up at abnormal hours. The competition for viewership is less at that time as the participants in most other apartments are asleep. They are giving the US viewers the ‘pleasure’ of watching them play video games

46 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

Me either baffling, it must be love the guy got a personality of a wooden spoon, ken if you reading this and you going through depression etc mental health then this site and voyeur-house.club is not for you , 

He has been that way for the last one year. Last year around Christmas he seems to going to those parties in Alisha’s and Stifler’s just to charge his phone for free. He would just sit in a corner in a bent shape (with the phone on hand charging cable plugged in) as if he is just back from 12 hrs of hard labour. In between when Barbie pulls him for some fun, he would show the least amount of interest or sometimes fall asleep