Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. But as I said we lately saw a lot of places in a lot better condition when they opened. Some people just set higher standards for themselves. I would never open a place in such incomplete condition...

So VHTV only had to wait one or two more days for it to be over
And for my part, I would have plenty of things to say about the apartments that you find well done :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, I quite agree with you. VHTV has no standard. this sort of works need to be done by professionals. 

No need to be done by professional, just by competent people. And here we are talking about direct managers that opened different apts and are on cams for a long time
Agreeing that an apartment shouldn't be open in this conditions, it's in fact not need of big skills do have the cables fixed (the problem isn't technical stuff)

Btw, what the hell is that masha&lex bathroom??? a dance saloon?? 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No need to be done by professional, just by competent people. And here we are talking about direct managers
Agreeing that an apartment shouldn't be open in this conditions, it's in fact not need of big skills do have the cables fixed (the problem isn't technical stuff)

I wonder about cam 119? Is there some kind of pool or jacuzzi under the wooden planks there?

the girls are their own manager, they manage on their own, that's why we love them and we forgive them everything (especially which is just an insignificant detail for me)

For the others, I don't know because I hardly ever look at them.

Don't forget to send them some money to buy new cameras.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No need to be done by professional, just by competent people. And here we are talking about direct managers

Professional can do it faster and they won't leave a mess. 

that bathroom is huge. they can borrow Scotts blue pool and place it in there 😃 

4 minutes ago, refazer said:

we forgive them everything

Very objective thinking 😂🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, refazer said:

Don't forget to send them some money to buy new cameras.

Is it our problem they choose such a big place and then do not have sufficient money to buy enough cams? This is bad planning...