Maddy & Rocco (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I can't recall Rocco doing any gay stuff. 

He didn't and possible will not do on cam. I'm friend from Robert, but can't say much more on here for the forum rules. But don't expect very much from this apartment. Also they are not party style people, Maddy is shy. If you remeber she fucking with 3 guys was because that week was on risk to leave the project. The girl that receive less tokens on Spygasm leave the project every week. On here there are no kind of motivation like that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

He didn't and possible will not do on cam. I'm friend from Robert, but can't say much more on here for the forum rules. But don't expect very much from this apartment. Also they are not party style people, Maddy is shy. If you remeber she fucking with 3 guys was because that week was on risk to leave the project. The girl that receive less tokens on Spygasm leave the project every week. On here there are no kind of motivation like that.

oh ok. thanks for the info. I remember what led to her having sex with 3 guys there. Weeks later, Sally tried to do the same thing to escape the elimination but she failed and she had to leave lol 

I am not that attracted to the them, so I won't be watching them. But I think people who find her attractive should give them a chance, they might turn out to be fun. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

I hope sally will come back

18 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

So exactly like dane&ambar apartment 😂