Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Oh yeah I have two dogs as well and they are the same. I guess I expected Taco to be the more agitated/whiny one between the two of them 😅

But they should've left them at home because given Lucky's recent health bumps, he doesn't need to be stressing his life out for hours.

If they left the dogs, one of them will have to go back after a few hours to let them out.. this way, they can stay there all night... 

27 minutes ago, mingo said:

If they left the dogs, one of them will have to go back after a few hours to let them out.. this way, they can stay there all night... 

It's not the first time they would've left the dogs home, well at least Lucky, for long hours/close to a full day as they've done that in the past.

But then, maybe they want to stay over for more than that this time around.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

It's not the first time they would've left the dogs home, well at least Lucky, for long hours/close to a full day as they've done that in the past.

But then, maybe they want to stay over for more than that this time around.

they're in the fitness room at B4

Alberto está hablando en español con el calvo de la camisa azul, y puedo seguir su conversación con facilidad, pero cuando habla con Martina en casa, no tanto? Hablan en un dialecto regional o catalán?

12 minutes ago, mingo said:

Alberto está hablando en español con el calvo de la camisa azul, y puedo seguir su conversación con facilidad, pero cuando habla con Martina en casa, no tanto? Hablan en un dialecto regional o catalán?

Valencian

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is so sad to me, watching their dog in this Fitness room, trying desperately to bark loud enough for Alberto or Martina

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Martina has been making out with Nelly all night. They have kissed at least four times and they were not just celebrating the new year IMHO.

The dogs relaxed after some time and they were even sleeping before Bogdan checking on them and bringing them out for their sanity reasons .. were it was a problem , Alberto would have taken care .. 

Alberto knows the whole story and he doesn’t have a problem as it seems , the couple is fine with that , I think Nelly has some guilts in front of Alberto ... also Bogdan seems  fine with that as well .