B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Why don't you make a forum, just you and your friend BLUEWINNER, so you can glorify these girls as you please, oh god, I called a flat a brothel, geez what a world we live in, I really wonder, what's inside your brains

do you like it if someone called your home brothel ? if you are ok with that, then calling a flat brothel is ok too. 

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it would hinder forum activity.  If one wanted to quote about another Members Posts then all they would have to do is Mention the Member using the Notification Function. Then the Member who got Mention would receive a Notification they were mentioned. Then when a Member gets placed on Ignore, then they'll never see another post from that Member. An Ignored Member cannot mention another Member using Notification as they'll see a message that Member has chosen to Ignore their Posts.

I am done debating this stuff.  There will be an Amendment to some of the Rules come the New Year.  I won't say what they'll be as I don't want to spoil anyone's day just yet.

Well then, Happy fucking New Year in advance 🤣😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, happyone said:

StnCld316 Posted 20 hours ago

Forum Administrator

StnCld316

Forum Admin

35,419 posts

LocationCanada

This is why there is a need to get rid of the quotes in the forum.  It will surely put a stop to all the bullshit that goes on

Well that won't work, cause there is always copy and paste 😏

The only way any aggrevation, for want of a better word, to stop is when everyone is civil to each an not always trying to put anyone down or just ridicule them because they say something which doesn't agree with their views. I have had my fair share and still having it which is why i am on here less now. I made a fairly normal comment earlier, not saying where, but had a reply from a member who was obviously trying to shit the stir or belittle me. Too many of them just do not know when to stop it's like a fucking disease.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

There is one issue with removing the quote function. Imagine, if you have made 20 posts in the last 12 hours. if I want to respond to your 5th post (lets say from 8 hours ago) just mentioning you does not make much sense, as the time has passed and so many other comments has been posted after that intended post, if I just mention your userID and then write my reply immediately after that, you or others who are reading my post wouldn't know what the hell I am talking about. 

so then I would have to copy and paste your original post before my reply, just to make sense. and I don't see how that would be any different than what we already have now. 

I think removing the quote function would just decrease the number of posts and therefore the traffic for the site as most members just won't bother replying to others' posts if it involves mentioning, coping and pasting. and it definitely won't solve the problems with the trolls.

there are only two solution to the problem we have, no1 is to enforce the rules of the forum. no2 is to change the rules, so it'd no longer be against the rules to disrespect and offend other members and participants of the projects. you either have the rules and enforce them, or you just get rid of them to avoid all confusions. 

I'll be making an amendment to the Rule for the start of the New Year. 

I won't go into any detail, I don't want to spoil anyone's day just yet.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

The only way any aggrevation, for want of a better word, to stop is when everyone is civil to each an not always trying to put anyone down or just ridicule them because they say something which doesn't agree with their views. I have had my fair share and still having it which is why i am on here less now. I made a fairly normal comment earlier, not saying where, but had a reply from a member who was obviously trying to shit the stir or belittle me. Too many of them just do not know when to stop it's like a fucking disease.

I try to keep it light hearted, even if I don't agree with someone...Too many guys are just too serious...that's how I see it anyway. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Its cc..at max some more rules will be created to limit even more the tastes all users have lol.Maybe a couple more reserved entrance "clubs" also.Divide and dont conquer😅.

• Like 3