B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

If Gina moves for sure in the villa , the visits from curly will become iconic with all the possible scenarios due to his history there . Maybe RLC has solved the problem of 🔥🔥🔥viewing and subscriptions with this simple and easy move 😉😉😋

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Gina moves for sure in the villa , the visits from curly will become iconic with all the possible scenarios due to his history there . Maybe RLC has solved the problem of 🔥🔥🔥viewing and subscriptions with this simple and easy move 😉😉😋

IF that was happening, Gina would tighten the leash on him even more than it already is so nothing would happen with them anyway.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

IF that was happening, Gina would tighten the leash on him even more than it already is so nothing would happen with them anyway.

If Gina moves to B4. there is a good possibility that Curly moves in with her, otherwise the move wouldn't make much sense. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If Gina moves to B4. there is a good possibility that Curly moves in with her, otherwise the move wouldn't make much sense. 

Maybe, but my point is regardless if he moves in with her or only visits, Gina wouldn't let him do anything with other girls anyway like some people assume he would. And he fucked Holly before so I'm not sure Gina would be too happy with him being around her.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe, but my point is regardless if he moves in with her or only visits, Gina wouldn't let him do anything with other girls anyway like some people assume he would. And he fucked Holly before so I'm not sure Gina would be too happy with him being around her.

she might have passed the jealousy phase now. we just have to wait and see how it plays out. 

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Time will solve all questions 😉

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

even when couples are at their home country ( take E&P or K&S for example ). they have very little social contact, as there are very few people who'd be comfortable enough to appear on cam and perform sexually. that's why the couple apartments gets boring in no time. and that's why it's a good idea to have a mix of couples and single girls/boys in a place like B4. because when everyone in the mix are there for the same reason ( having fun on a paid vacation ) so many interesting things can happen, new relationships can be formed, people can start having new experiences, and so on. 

Of course it's important that they cast the right participants, people who are attractive, have interesting characters, and are sociable. I agree with Alladino that they must not cast girls who are in a long distance relationship for a GOV/COV place, as they will be out of place. 

I am not against GOV concept, but in reality when you have straight girls only in an apartment the only entertainment that they can provide is masturbatin, rubbing each other and do fake lesbian shows, which gets boring very very fast. 

I think the best would be to keep at least two of the GOV places, and let girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Serafima, Elmira and etc stay in those apartments, and then fully convert B4, B5 and maybe the former Carla and Yanai apartment into GOV/COV places. so viewers who hate watching guys can enjoy viewing B1, B2 , ( and maybe a B3 ? ), and people who like to watch parties and more adventurous happenings can enjoy the B4,B5, and lets call it B6 lol. IMO that'd be a winning combination for RLC. 

On what planet has any recent or past male/female party been "adventurous"? 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

oh he has fucked way more than holly,the last time he fucked one of ginas roomates she she freaked out and she has been going out of her way to keep him away from the the other girls as much as she can would like to see how that would work if she moves into B4

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she might have passed the jealousy phase now. we just have to wait and see how it plays out. 

I wouldn't bet on it, I think there is more chance that Gina will be away to join him than he will come into the house