Tinnitus Anyone ๐Ÿ™‰

Amy3

My lady partner suffers from tinnitus she also has a vitamin B12 deficiency which she has injections for it is not a cure for tinnitus but alleviates the condition a little bit.

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

True tinnitus is a phantom auditory perception arising from a source or trigger in the cochlea, brainstem, or at higher centers and has no...

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Big contributing factors for hearing loss!!

I live alone so I don't have to put up with anyone over my tinnitus issue which severely affects my hearing.ย  I just have to put up with it at family gatherings which is only about 3 or 4 times a year.ย  If I am out in public I stay mute most times so I don't interact with very many. I use the self checkers so I just scan and pay and I am on my way.ย 

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I live alone so I don't have to put up with anyone over my tinnitus issue which severely affects my hearing.ย  I just have to put up with it at family gatherings which is only about 3 or 4 times a year.ย  If I am out in public I stay mute most times so I don't interact with very many. I use the self checkers so I just scan and pay and I am on my way.ย 

I understand, you and I are in the same boat!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Gee, I use use self checkers because I don't want to have to deal with brain dead people.ย 

We have a redundant airline pilot working in our local Tesco,and I'm pretty sure he ain't brain dead along with many other store workers I'm sure.Just saying๐Ÿ‘

What I meant was, I'm very capable of doing it all myself. I don't need help, (yet) and it's one or two less people that have to handle my purchases. Potato chips (crisps) for example, the checker likes to scan them and then drop them on the conveyor belt for them to be grabbed by some bagging person and shoved into a bag with a heavy jar that makes it all up to be a bag of crumbs when opened. Or a meat package that the checker will puncture with their finger or thumb and it goes into the meat. This is after handling countless other peoples items, their method of payment and who knows what else.ย 

My brother has his groceries and other items delivered because he doesn't want to go into a store due to the medical hoax being played out. He pays $10.00 for the delivery, plus a tip. How many times was that order handled by a stranger before heย receivedย it? Did the person picking out the items look at the freshness dates? Did they grab the oldest dated item on the shelf?ย Iย want to decide which item to purchase as I dig into the back of the stock to get the freshest dates.ย 

If the day ever comes that I am forced to stand in a food line, then I'll take what is given to me. Until then, I'll choose my own items.

• Upvote 1

day 2 on prednisone. still nothing. my head is still buzzing like a top. sleeping with rain sounds at night, but it's only partially effective. it's been a week now and i am seriously worried about my future. if the volume turns up 1 or 2 notches i don't think i'm going to be able to take it. i'm actually pretty scared. i hope this treatment works.ย 

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I found something that could possibly be helpful for Tinnitus sufferers. It's a Forum dedicated to Tinnitus.

Tinnitus Talk Support Forum

god bless you stncld! thank you, i will check that out. this is getting very difficult to manage. i took some time off work to sort of get a handle on it and try this treatment, but I am pretty terrified of trying to go back to work. i'm sort of using this forum to test my ability to concentrate again. it does seem to get louder the more i stress my mind.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AmyAmyAmy said:

god bless you stncld! thank you, i will check that out. this is getting very difficult to manage. i took some time off work to sort of get a handle on it and try this treatment, but I am pretty terrified of trying to go back to work. i'm sort of using this forum to test my ability to concentrate again. it does seem to get louder the more i stress my mind.

I was googling Tinnitusย  and that's what had popped up so I thought I would post a link to it. It could possibly be helpful for some.

I myself will check it when I have some time to do so.ย  I am a 50 year sufferer of Tinnitus and would love to find a solution to make the sound go away without having to die to achieve peace and quiet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I was googling Tinnitusย  and that's what had popped up so I thought I would post a link to it. It could possibly be helpful for some.

I myself will check it when I have some time to do so.ย  I am a 50 year sufferer of Tinnitus and would love to find a solution to make the sound go away without having to die to achieve peace and quiet.

Did you ever see an ENT doctor?