Tinnitus Anyone 🙉

Amy3

Just now, AmyAmyAmy said:

Did you ever see an ENT doctor?

Been to them before. Not much help.  

Have you taken any antimalarial drugs such as Chloroquine and Proguanil those are known to cause Tinnitus.  President Bone Spurs was trying to get Americans to try it saying it cured him and some may have went and taken some thinking it would prevent them from getting COVID.

Suicide over living, Tinnitus or not? Not a hard choice to make.

Sometimes life isn't all that great, but it beats none at all. 

You're getting political SC. We don't need the political drones to come over and muddy up this thread. 

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Suicide over living, Tinnitus or not? Not a hard choice to make.

Sometimes life isn't all that great, but it beats none at all. 

You're getting political SC. We don't need the political drones to come over and muddy up this thread. 

I was just making a statement as I had read that type of drug could possibly lead to Tinnitus so I was just trying to find out if he had taken any or not.  

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Been to them before. Not much help.  

Have you taken any antimalarial drugs such as Chloroquine and Proguanil those are known to cause Tinnitus.  President Bone Spurs was trying to get Americans to try it saying it cured him and some may have went and taken some thinking it would prevent them from getting COVID.

my doctor thinks my may be due to taking advil, which is known to cause tinnitus. I suffer from frequent headaches and take Advil fairly regularly, not every day, but frequently. There is no other reason I can think of that it started so that might very well be the reason. Usually though tinnitus caused by Advil goes away after one stops taking it. My isn't stopping.

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

my doctor thinks my may be due to taking advil, which is known to cause tinnitus. I suffer from frequent headaches and take Advil fairly regularly, not every day, but frequently. There is no other reason I can think of that it started so that might very well be the reason. Usually though tinnitus caused by Advil goes away after one stops taking it. My isn't stopping.

Maybe it needs time to get it out of your system? Dunno how long you have stopped taking it.

However just a thought as i don't profess to know what i am talking about here ::)

• Like 2

Everything that is not right in your body is due to your daily intake. You are eating something that you shouldn't be. The hard part is finding it. It can take weeks or months to get the right diet that keeps your body happy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I take Advil when I want to get a good nights sleep.  I don't take them often as I don't want to become addicted to them.  Once a week I take 3 and go to sleep for 12 or 13 Hours. I had Tinnitus long before I started taking Advil so I know that's not what caused mine. I think mine was caused from having tonsils removed when I was 8 and my adenoids removed twice when I was 9 & 10 years old. After the adenoids were removed is about the time I had developed Tinnitus shortly after and has been with me ever since. Even outside noise from all the traffic does not stop it it rings just as loud.  

• Like 2

do you think there is a possibility that my tinnitus is caused by 5g data? on 27 Nov 2020 i bought an iphone 12 mini with 5g. that night is when my tinnitus started. i had the phone up until yesterday when i returned it. so, it didn't go away when i gpt rid of the phone. i actually have had a galaxy s20 since September with out problems but i think it uses a diferent form of 5g technology. 

to test this theory i where can i go to escape 5g data? so far Joshua Tree National Park seems the closest. unfortunately this test may not work as i may already be damanged and escaping 5g data will do nothing. 

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

do you think there is a possibility that my tinnitus is caused by 5g data? on 27 Nov 2020 i bought an iphone 12 mini with 5g. that night is when my tinnitus started. i had the phone up until yesterday when i returned it. so, it didn't go away when i gpt rid of the phone. i actually have had a galaxy s20 since September with out problems but i think it uses a diferent form of 5g technology. 

to test this theory i where can i go to escape 5g data? so far Joshua Tree National Park seems the closest. unfortunately this test may not work as i may already be damanged and escaping 5g data will do nothing. 

Would not have any clue on that one I don't own a device.  I am still running old school with the Standard Desktop Computer and a Landline Phone.  

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

No