Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

On 12/26/2020 at 3:14 PM, bluewinner said:

Participants only receive a fraction of your money if you choose to watch them. if you are not watching them they get 0. so the best way to deal with apartments that you don't like, is to ignore them. when enough subscribers don't pay any attention to an apartment, their income drops and they won't be able to pay their bills and support themselves, and they will be gone in no time. 

Dear @bluewinner, you know very well that this is just a theory. There are apartments in which the participants do absolutely nothing and are not even present (i.e. Dayana, Stechy & Anabel or Macy & Lina) which probably have no incomes and which are still open. VH should not allow the apartments to be used only as dormitories for people who - we know well - derive their profits elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Dear @bluewinner, you know very well that this is just a theory. There are apartments in which the participants do absolutely nothing and are not even present (i.e. Dayana, Stechy & Anabel or Macy & Lina) which probably have no incomes and which are still open. VH should not allow the apartments to be used only as dormitories for people who - we know well - derive their profits elsewhere.

I know. I don't think they are making a lot of money. they are probably just making enough to survive. but if you notice VH has a very high turnover. a lot of places are gone in no time. if you take a screenshot of the apartment's listing today and compare it with a list from 3 moths earlier or later, you see what I mean 😜 

• Like 1