Still (2020) Part #2

bluewinner

Scott said.

1) something with a guest and something in the mirror or with the mirror, either someone smash the mirror or something sumilar, or they saw it through the mirror some violations. well somethingwith a mirror anyway.

2) there are fines of totall 1500$

3) if again something will be repeated, he gonna go by him slef over there in the weekend and gonna beat everyone ass.i'm not kiiding, i'm gonna break you.i give you my word, i'm gonna beat you so badly that you gonna loose your shit. you unresponsible litle prick, find the money now, you ungreatfull shit, you cant grab an opertunity like this and make the best of it. kid, very soon you gonna face the real problmes (he meant Scott problem), its sad that you are so calm right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

3) if again something will be repeated, he gonna go by him slef over there in the weekend and gonna beat everyone ass.i'm not kiiding, i'm gonna break you.i give you my word, i'm gonna beat you so badly that you gonna loose your shit. you unresponsible litle prick, find the money now, you ungreatfull shit, you cant grab an opertunity like this and make the best of it. kid, very soon you gonna face the real problmes (he meant Scott problem), its sad that you are so calm right.

Holy shit. This guy is nuts...

52 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Scott said.

1) something with a guest and something in the mirror or with the mirror, either someone smash the mirror or something sumilar, or they saw it through the mirror some violations. well somethingwith a mirror anyway.

possibly, they were taking drugs in the bathroom, and their image was visible in the mirror or the glass door. and a "concerned" member sent a ticket and reported them 😃 

Just now, bluewinner said:

possibly, they were taking drugs in the bathroom, and their image was visible in the mirror or the glass door. and a "concerned" member sent a ticket and reported them 😃 

They did that already the last time they were put offline. So how stupid can they be to do it again? 🤣
I did not see what happened. But maybe they broke the mirror? It was already damaged as it was fixed with tape on one side.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They did that already the last time they were put offline. So how stupid can they be to do it again? 🤣
I did not see what happened. But maybe they broke the mirror? It was already damaged as it was fixed with tape on one side.

There's no excuse for stupidness it is what it is. Just a waste of time reporting things happening AFTER it has happened there needs to be rules in place to stop things happening BEFORE they happen. or is that to difficult to understand.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

they are very stupid, no doubt in that lol 

the mirror wasn't broken, Still stuck some papers on the right hand side to cover the toilet's reflection.