Still (2020) Part #2

bluewinner

55 minutes ago, Just In said:

VoyeurHouse 274.jpg

at some point hours before in the dining table there was a chuby guy that was talking with Still and had his feet on the table  with very dirty socks that, (dont know if its the same guy on the photo) anyway they had a small disagreement about that the chubby guy wanted Still to stop talking with one girl (dint hear all the details as i was just passing by from this place) Still was saying that he can stop with the girl but he doesnt want to anyway he is just chating with her, than the chuby guy told him that he is wrong and shall be "bros before hoes and not the other way around" anyway i moved on dint listen any longer, but if its the same guy in the phote by looking the Still face of " oh fuck" im pretty sure he will defientelly stop talking with that girl now 😄 😄 😄

but after all the jokes,is it just me that has the feeling that vhtv loosing control and something bad will hapen soon or later in an apartment?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Guest maitre197
5 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

À en juger par la forme de l'arme je dirais que c'est un pistolet Makarov 9mm

Il y a une question - pistolet de combat ou gaz.

6 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Il y a une question - pistolet de combat ou gaz.

Il est difficile de déterminer avec certitude si cette arme et factice ou non avec cette photo.

Et si c'est une bonne imitation les photos ne suffisent pas il faut l'avoir dans les mains pour vérifier s'il est au gaz ou non.

It is difficult to determine for sure whether this weapon is dummy or not with this photo.

And if it's a good imitation the photos are not enough, you have to have it in your hands to check if it is on gas or not

12 hours ago, squish said:

Was this image taken just before it went offline?

This shot was before it went offline.

11 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

at some point hours before in the dining table there was a chuby guy that was talking with Still and had his feet on the table  with very dirty socks that, (dont know if its the same guy on the photo) anyway they had a small disagreement about that the chubby guy wanted Still to stop talking with one girl (dint hear all the details as i was just passing by from this place) Still was saying that he can stop with the girl but he doesnt want to anyway he is just chating with her, than the chuby guy told him that he is wrong and shall be "bros before hoes and not the other way around" anyway i moved on dint listen any longer, but if its the same guy in the phote by looking the Still face of " oh fuck" im pretty sure he will defientelly stop talking with that girl now 😄 😄 😄

but after all the jokes,is it just me that has the feeling that vhtv loosing control and something bad will hapen soon or later in an apartment?

I don't think the picture has anything to do with the conversation you described as after the picture Still was handed the gun and started to pose like a gangsta with one of his other guests. At the time I couldn't tell if the gun was real or fake but if it was real it certainly wasn't loaded as the way they were handling it would have caused serious injury.