Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Got it mixed up--In N Out is animal style and Burger King is have it your way.  Anyway In N Out was my favorite (even if I used to be an animal) 😏

I've never heard of In N Out...I love burgers, but the fast food chains over here aren't traditional burgers, imo. and I never bother...They might be better over there.
When we went to New York for a few days in 2014, when 1 of my daughters had a placement over there, we went to a 'proper' burger joint. NY was fab, btw...my 1st taste of USA.
Anyway, I couldn't believe it. You got a pencil, eraser (I was gonna say rubber, like over here, but totally different meaning 🤣) and a menu, where we ticked boxes according to what we wanted to order...type of meat, bun, numerous choices of topping, sides, sauces, dressings, mayos, fries etc etc and a drink. 
I was like a kid in a sweet shop and had to sharpen my pencil twice lol!....till my daughter staying there explained that they were all added to the bill...I then shrank the eraser in double quick time, there were sparks coming off it,  because they were all ready to order and waiting for me...
It was a proper DAD Moment...🥴

But the burger was lush!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Cheeky bastard lol, lightly battered chicken with rice and a sweet and sour sauce over it mmmmmmmmmm that would do me and a diet coke to preserve my lean manly frame :biggrin: 👍

Sounds great...How do you do your light batter, Rob?....😉

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds great...How do you do your light batter, Rob?....😉

Just plain flour,egg and milk but add the flour in slowly whilst  whisking to avoid lumps and not too thick a mixture so you don't get a thick batter. you can always add more milk to thin it to your liking. I ain't no Gordon Ramsey though lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably a Big Mac, fries and a full fat coke, followed by a McFlurry...🤣

How anyone can eat crap like that is beyond me, when for less money, you can make the burgers at home with real meat (sirloin of course) grille them instead of frying them in their own small amount of grease. Using regular ground beef will yield a ton more grease. The fries would be so much better if cooked in bacon fat that hasn't been cooked in a hundred times. Not that processed so-called vegetable oil the fast food joints use.

Now add all of your favs to the burger and don't forget to put on a strip of bacon and real cheese, not that processed cheese food crap that the local hash house will use. And of course it must have a fresh lightly toasted bun.

I typed this after reading the previous posts that made me hungry and went out and made 4 scrambled eggs, 5 strips of bacon, 4 slices of toast and a nice plate of hash brown potatoes. That should hold me until lunch. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just plain flour,egg and milk but add the flour in slowly whilst  whisking to avoid lumps and not too thick a mixture so you don't get a thick batter. you can always add more milk to thin it to your liking. I ain't no Gordon Ramsey though lol.

Am I seeing things?Rob saying nice things about a Scotsman😁Your slipping up pal👍

• Haha 1