Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

Dave...made vegetable soup tonight for lunches for the rest of the week. Just using up some veg we had in the fridge plus chicken stock pots instead of the real deal, but it still tastes great, if a little on the thick side...I'm gonna have a coupla slices of it tomorrow 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I never ever learned to ride a bike😀Whatever else could you possibly mean😏👍

Now there's a blast from the past...I was going down a steep bank one day on my red chopper, followed closely by a double decker bus. I braked sharply near the bottom, out of shear panic, and went through the handlebars 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dave...made vegetable soup tonight for lunches for the rest of the week. Just using up some veg we had in the fridge plus chicken stock pots instead of the real deal, but it still tastes great, if a little on the thick side...I'm gonna have a coupla slices of it tomorrow 🤣

Great stuff Naga,I have to admit that when I make a load of soup I freeze it in Chinese meal containers,oops!! Let the cat out the bag there😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Great stuff Naga,I have to admit that when I make a load of soup I freeze it in Chinese meal containers,oops!! Let the cat out the bag there😁

Probably froze that poor bugger as well ::)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now there's a blast from the past...I was going down a steep bank one day on my red chopper, followed closely by a double decker bus. I braked sharply near the bottom, out of shear panic, and went through the handlebars 🤣

Ouch!!!!a sore one!!

• Haha 1