B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Moi quand je vois tous c est filles rassemblée en periode de covid  je trouve q uelle sont irresponsables  je suis resté un mois allongé a cause de se sacré virus et j espere pour eu que sa n arrive pas

I wouldn't worry too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my two favorite girls martina is my fav full time girl and piper is my fav guest as you might guess by my profile pic well she is now a full rlc girl by the looks of things 

I find this couple ( Piper and Taylor ) that could be making incredible cash flow for RLC if they had the apartment in italy .. they are both so outgoing and fun and can’t imagine how many parties , friends and in general unpredictable things we could possibly see happening .. personally I don’t like that they are part of the COV project , they could be much more than that . 

Martina is a league of her own 😉😋

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find this couple ( Piper and Taylor ) that could be making incredible cash flow for RLC if they had the apartment in italy .. they are both so outgoing and fun and can’t imagine how many parties , friends and in general unpredictable things we could possibly see happening .. personally I don’t like that they are part of the COV project , they could be much more than that . 

Martina is a league of her own 😉😋

no doubt she is,martina is the complete package totally beautiful and just loves making her man happy and will do anything for him, he is so lucky he won the lottery when it comes to women

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She is a very sexual person, that's why I love to see her having sex with another person instead of going solo all the times. if she ever has sex on cam, it'd be so much hotter to watch. 

Everything should come slowly so as to enjoy it even more .. as a newcomer to RLC she has already given a lot of me memorable moments .. the fingering and eating from Amalia should be at the stored video files collection 😉 Step by step them and who knows , I think RLC knows that she is popular , as soon as life goes back to a more normal way i believe from February and onwards , we could see the unexpected , that is her and a boy 😉😇

During her first day and arrivals and when she was speaking in English with her always accompanying her earpods , she said that she would be in Barcelona and in this place for the next 9 months .. let’s see .. I also want more but I am also happy with what she is providing so far 😌😇

• Like 1