Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

If they close this apartment, few days later, they will rotate their participants and will reopen it with new names. and Alibaba, Latifa and Hasan will be shifted to other apartments. this could only hurt the other two girls, and make them lose whatever income they get from being here. you might think you are protecting them, but, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. 

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i have a huge war going on with vhtv,i kindly ask people to send ticketsn as much possible to stop working with this manager, as this is unhuman, as if vhtv if so cruel, than i'm a part of supporting it, and i dont want to do that, its supply and demand, and i belong to the demand, and i start feeling not good with my self after this, but if VHTV start paying attention to what managers does,we would not have this kind of insidents. so please guys send as many tickets possible,.even tweets if you can,i dont want to see again the managers from gm+6

But it would be nice when you keep telling us what that bad person does to the people. So we have more to hopefully get rid of the manager.

Just now, bluewinner said:

If they close this apartment, few days later, they will rotate their participants and will reopen it with new names. and Alibaba, Latifa and Hasan will be shifted to other apartments. this could only hurt the other two girls, and make them lose whatever income they get from being here. you might think you are protecting them, but, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. 

Our target is the manager not the girls or a particular place.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the two girls are nice,i want them to stay under diferent managment or under the supervision of VHTV. i'm after the managers, if a person is shitt will behave with all the future tenants as shit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think the manager is gonna be affected. you have been around long enough to know how it goes. 

There actually was a manager some time ago who did similar things to his participant. And somehow he wasn't manager anymore 😉

So it's possible. 

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm saying it, if they will kick out the girl after all the insidents, i promise i will turn as Amy rant and flame upon vhtv.i'm sure some departments in Russia will be very interested to hear about how things works.

The girl who was raped?

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I remember when Sun raped Zoe on VV it followed him for the rest of his time on VV. It was forever being brought up right up until VV folded. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The girl who was raped?

Who else.. surely they will be kicked out soon, unless they start to participate in the requested orgies and putting a smile on their faces even when they don't want to be fucked by random guys sent by managers