Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.

Aussie_oi_oi

Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2021 at 01:00 AM

No.I like were they are and after this years i see the house as their "real" home.What really needs to be changed is the very old cams and the number of them(livingroom needs another cam,the big balcony never had one..).If rlc puts three cams in an exercise room barely used then this couples houses really deserve some more cams and replacing of old ones.It just that i bet the house would feel almost new from an viewer perspective.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If anyone deserves an updated apartment it's Masha. She's had the same one for over 5 years.

LMAO, I've been in my current house going on 25 years and wouldn't think about moving into a new poorly built house like they are today.  Plus, the only reason you think Masha should get a new place before anyone else is because you like how promiscuous she is!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO, I've been in my current house going on 25 years and wouldn't think about moving into a new poorly built house like they are today.  Plus, the only reason you think Masha should get a new place before anyone else is because you like how promiscuous she is!!

That she is.         She had it all and tossed it away.  She had a man with a big dick they got along fine and then they fucked their lives up by having Dick & Jane involved in their sexual escapades.  Then Dasha the Homewrecker moved in and sealed the deal and fucked off with her man.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That she is.         She had it all and tossed it away.  She had a man with a big dick they got along fine and then they fucked their lives up by having Dick & Jane involved in their sexual escapades.  Then Dasha the Homewrecker moved in and sealed the deal and fucked off with her man.  

You are absolutely right and for that, I think Masha is very selfish and dumb!!

• Upvote 2

A & M's apt is too small.  The Cams in the living room and guest room are in poor positions.      The guest room and the bedroom need at least one more cam each.  And Masha should have a new apt as well, at least one with a Guest Room.  We would see these two apts entertain more if there was some place to stay in them other than the couch.

RLC is making enough $$ off these to be able to upgrade.

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2020 at 9:23 PM, miscvoyeur said:

If anyone deserves an updated apartment it's Masha. She's had the same one for over 5 years.

M&A and Masha , new apartments for all 3 of them , these are some of the best residents ever , Masha a class of everything 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1