radislava

4 hours ago, reini22 said:

ich wünschte man könnte der Radislava etwas nettes schreiben sie sieht oft sehr traurig aus

It's ok Radi is missing her Aussie man.

Now Radislava your looking fantastic, there's really no urgent need to exercise. But your poor pussy muscles badly need a good workout. If shouldn't take more than 15 minutes a day to complete a full workout. Please let me know if you need some help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She takes care of her horniness in every shower she takes in this apartment every day 😁

Sorry, have to disagree again, what she does in the bathroom, she only does to fulfill an obligation to her cam job with RLC.  She is taking care of her horniness outside the apartment just like so many do!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, have to disagree again, what she does in the bathroom, she only does to fulfill an obligation to her cam job with RLC.  She is taking care of her horniness outside the apartment just like so many do!!

You have proof again from the fellow RLC source member that provides you with info with either photos or videos that you never ask ? I am impressed that now your source has also information of what the tenants do outside and he informs you about that as well . Nevertheless , you hate RLC , the tenants , but you seem to know so much more than all of us who pay to watch . Ahh , I forgot , you are here because you like the forum . And then , you like the forum , despite , the majority here has argued with you . 

Just to make a comment to welcome you back after a week that the forum had quiet and peace and could engage in nice talks 😇 

Just to save the time that you will take to answer me ( I feel honored and thank you for that ) , I  am going to piss off now as per your request while I will be LMAO 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣