radislava

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, have to disagree again, what she does in the bathroom, she only does to fulfill an obligation to her cam job with RLC.  She is taking care of her horniness outside the apartment just like so many do!!

I am extremely shocked that you do not agree with me :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You have proof again from the fellow RLC source member that provides you with info with either photos or videos that you never ask ? I am impressed that now your source has also information of what the tenants do outside and he informs you about that as well . Nevertheless , you hate RLC , the tenants , but you seem to know so much more than all of us who pay to watch . Ahh , I forgot , you are here because you like the forum . And then , you like the forum , despite , the majority here has argued with you . 

Just to make a comment to welcome you back after a week that the forum had quiet and peace and could engage in nice talks 😇 

Just to save the time that you will take to answer me ( I feel honored and thank you for that ) , I  going to now piss off while I will be LMAO 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Yee of little brains, I can fucking read and I've read that she has rubbed one out on numerous occasions in the bath tub and I am saying that is more for RLC obligations and, more than that for a 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th call back from RLC and has absolutely nothing to do with her horniness.  So pull your head out of your ass and don't be a dickhead!! 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yee of little brains, I can fucking read and I've read that she has rubbed one out on numerous occasions in the bath tub and I am saying that is more for RLC obligations and, more than that for a 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th call back from RLC and has absolutely nothing to do with her horniness.  So pull your head out of your ass and don't be a dickhead!! 

So , you now judge by reading . Ok .. at least , this time  the source hasn’t appeared . I call it progress . I am now pulling my head out of my ass and i stop being a dickhead to satisfy your request ☺️

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , you now judge by reading . Ok .. at least , this time  the source hasn’t appeared . I call it progress . I am now pulling my head out of my ass and i stop being a dickhead to satisfy your request ☺️

2 things.....#1, keep your posts shorter and sharper!  #2, just don't be a dickhead, we all have different views but to some there is only one view and that's theirs!!

On 1/24/2021 at 2:29 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

2 things.....#1, keep your posts shorter and sharper!  #2, just don't be a dickhead, we all have different views but to some there is only one view and that's theirs!!

I'm not a great wrap for telling someone how to write. Just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean we all do. I don't want to see this forum go down the track of only have one view and being the same way. It would be pretty boring if we all agreed all the time. I see no issues being a dickhead sometimes to get your point across. If someone doesn't like someone's posts they can always ignore them.

If I'm reading you correctly you are trying to be helpful.

Personally I like ddhm well thought out posts. I might not always agree but like how much work goes into them.

• Like 3

Hey Radi, I haven't been able to you out yet. What turns you on? 

It's time to get your beautiful head out of the books and watch some Aussie men play AFL football. ( Real man's football )

Enjoy Radislava