radislava

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm not a great wrap for telling someone how to write. Just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean we all do. I don't want to see this forum go down the track of only have one view and being the same way. It would be pretty boring if we all agreed all the time. I see no issues being a dickhead sometimes to get your point across. If someone doesn't like someone's posts they can always ignore them.

If I'm reading you correctly you are trying to be helpful.

Personally I like ddhm well thought out posts. I might not always agree but like how much work goes into them.

I have my moments but for the most part I'm always trying to be helpful by offering up things that make more sense than they don't make sense.  There are too many people on this forum that only go off of what they see on RLC and never use their common sense.....maybe a lot of people on here don't have any common sense.....oh well, that is something ddhm can write and essay on LOL.

The problem I have with ddhm is he is always trying to defend these tenants with his posts and he always makes himself out to be some kind of Casanova instead of realizing that not all people are cam whores is one example.  It get's tiring in m opinion but maybe that's just me.  I don't like long posts, I would rather see them shorter and have more of them then a long drawn out post!!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have my moments but for the most part I'm always trying to be helpful by offering up things that make more sense than they don't make sense.  There are too many people on this forum that only go off of what they see on RLC and never use their common sense.....maybe a lot of people on here don't have any common sense.....oh well, that is something ddhm can write and essay on LOL.

The problem I have with ddhm is he is always trying to defend these tenants with his posts and he always makes himself out to be some kind of Casanova instead of realizing that not all people are cam whores is one example.  It get's tiring in m opinion but maybe that's just me.  I don't like long posts, I would rather see them shorter and have more of them then a long drawn out post!!

HF an easy fix is hit the ignore button or don't read them. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wondering what Radi writes in her diary.

Dear diary 📔 

“ It’s been a month I was offered a job that my only obligation was to pack a suitcase and enter an apartment that I would meet 2 other roommates ( colleagues ) , make myself comfortable and try to “ work “ with cameras following nearly all of my moves for all the time I am inside this apartment .”

” In the beginning , I was too skeptical and wasn’t actually thrilled with that , but during a period that humanity faces a stupid pandemic and so many people have lost their jobs , I thought it would be a great opportunity having one and obviously an income . In the process , I realized that the more I was getting comfortable with being followed by cameras and knowing that some thousand men ( and women 😉 ) eyes have been tuning when I was taking my fitness sessions , I decided that it wasn’t necessary anymore to wear clothes and practice naked . Since then , I saw a very big increase in my income and realized that I am very much “ desirable “ to men watching “

”Dear diary , my next entry will be in the next couple of weeks when I am ready to describe more of my adventures in which I can write about some things I have discovered happening to me and my body when I take showers and put the shower head between my legs ... 😁 “ 

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dear diary 📔 

“ It’s been a month I was offered a job that my only obligation was to pack a suitcase and enter an apartment that I would meet 2 other roommates ( colleagues ) , make myself comfortable and try to “ work “ with cameras following nearly all of my moves for all the time I am inside this apartment .”

” In the beginning , I was too skeptical and wasn’t actually thrilled with that , but during a period that humanity faces a stupid pandemic and so many people have lost their jobs , I thought it would be a great opportunity having one and obviously an income . In the process , I realized that the more I was getting comfortable with being followed by cameras and knowing that some thousand men ( and women 😉 ) eyes have been tuning when I was taking my fitness sessions , I decided that it wasn’t necessary anymore to wear clothes and practice naked . Since then , I saw a very big increase in my income and realized that I am very much “ desirable “ to men watching “

”Dear diary , my next entry will be in the next couple of weeks when I am ready to describe more of my adventures in which I can write about some things I have discovered happening to me and my body when I take showers and put the shower head between my legs ... 😁 “ 

Very funny mate, and really enjoyed reading it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Watching Holly bate, gee wouldn't be great to see Radislava do it like that too!!!

You never know. Radi had 3 orgasms in the tub tonight and the last one was with a camera with a better view.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You never know. Radi had 3 orgasms in the tub tonight and the last one was with a camera with a better view.

Ok, now praying for more

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dear diary 📔 

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN