radislava

How long can she survive, eating nothing but tomatoes?  by now, I would be trying not to vomit with every bite. A little google searching shows there is an all tomato diet for fast weight loss. I just hope she is careful about it and doesn't do damage to her body. 

I will say that Radislava is definitely slowly developing and she adjusts each and every day more and more , the dildo indicates that , more interactions with the girls and socializing indicates this , but ...

In my humble opinion , the girl has self-confidence issues . I can say that maybe she is depressing , she has issues with her body weight and silhouette , it is like she punishes herself if she goes a bit more from the right amount of weight ( that’s why the tomatoes ) , it is like she is missing something , in general I feel she isn’t happy with herself and she is trying through this RLC world to identify herself and become better . 

I have said repeatedly that I am not a fan of her because of the the much plastic interference , but I can’t deny that I admire her for her efforts inside this apartment and her general developing personality attitude and she has won me with the constant “ even if it is hard pushing “ tries to be a tenant that slowly obtains her personal hardcore fan base .. and I simply  applaud her for this . 

That’s my Radislava analysis and sorry if it is too much criticism for her , but always in a positive way ☺️

• Upvote 1

Radislava you have a lovely body, you have learnt yo use the camera's angles well. Your next stage is to use the angles when bating. But happy how your progressing and your personal growth.

• Like 1