radislava

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does Radislava ever bate or anything. Either I'm missing it happening or it doesn't happen. I do love the excerising thou.

Yes she does, allot on her bed. she use a pink vibrator. really hot. just watch the reply videos.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:14 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Watching Holly bate, gee wouldn't be great to see Radislava do it like that too!!!

Serafima needs to bate also like HOLLY.. i wish to FUCK Holly.. she is hot af. 

16 minutes ago, moss01 said:

OMG SHE JUST MASTURBATE WITH HER FINGERS.. IT WAS REALLY HOT. DAMN RADISLAVA I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS INSIDE. i record it all..😍  😍  🔥 🔥🔥

I am delayed, looks like her fingers are on her crotch now 🙂

thanks, yes she is gorgeous!

Il y a 1 heure, Lurkker a dit :

I saw here nuke some meat earlier.

Today is just wow radi gives us amazing show and finally eat more then 🍅's there really must be a tomato shortage from last night. All jokes aside it is good to see her eat more then tomato's!. Radi is a smart women and amazing she looks to satisfy everyone who cares. So show her support by viewing her cam when we can. Now might be good

3 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Today is just wow radi gives us amazing show and finally eat more then 🍅's there really must be a tomato shortage from last night. All jokes aside it is good to see her eat more then tomato's!. Radi is a smart women and amazing she looks to satisfy everyone who cares. So show her support by viewing her cam when we can. Now might be good

Her diet is tomato based.  But she does eat a variety of foods.  You just have to catch her at the right time.  It's her method of preparing the food that I question.