radislava

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

How?....:biggrin:

So many people feel so sure of what they say here , they swear at times , they say “ trust me “ and “ believe me “ at times , so , I will not reveal my sources 😂🤣😆🤪 I can say though that if you zoom when you watch the live feed from a tablet when she writes and check the mirror , lots of info can be revealed 🥳🥳😏 

Radislava, firstly I'm becoming your biggest fan.

I was very impressed what you ordered and putting it to use straight out of the box.

Also not only have you become comfortable with the cameras but you are working the camera angles like you have been there for 200 days,

Great stuff.

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I was very impressed what you ordered and putting it to use straight out of the box.

Also not only have you become comfortable with the cameras but you are working the camera angles like you have been there for 200 days,

Great stuff.

She just needs to “ work “ her facial expressions a bit more , she just so many times “ ice cold “ , kind of doing more than a smile , the next day she will be full of wrinkles 😂🤣 Another sign of women who have obsession with their beauty , she can’t have one more extra kilo ( that’s why so many fitness sessions ) or a wrinkle .. ahh , women 😂🤣😂🤣 they lose so many life pleasures ( beers , pizza 😂🤣😂 )  

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great stuff.

i don't think her breasts are enhanced because there is no scar tissue visible, unlike masha or nelly

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sigfried said:

i don't think her breasts are enhanced because there is no scar tissue visible, unlike masha or nelly

Tits that don’t “move “ , always plastic ☺️ She has a really small scar , very difficult to watch and almost invisible , I have zoomed with the tablet and managed to check it just to confirm the good job and not the plastic insertion 😇

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sigfried said:

Yes, I have noticed that as well. I don't have an issue with women getting it done as it's there body.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great stuff.

3am and still no radis, maybe we're wrong about her