radislava

Il y a 4 heures, Lurkker a dit :

Her diet is tomato based.  But she does eat a variety of foods.  You just have to catch her at the right time.  It's her method of preparing the food that I question.

We should not question things just enjoy. I know she eats more then tomato's but it is good to see her eat more variety. Tomato's are good for you but bad at same time.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Lurkker said:

Her diet is tomato based.  But she does eat a variety of foods.  You just have to catch her at the right time.  It's her method of preparing the food that I question.

What does it matter what she is eating, just leave her. Look at yourself first and then start criticizing someone else. Let her be the way she is. If she wants to live like that, then she can do it. What are you doing? Watching someone's life all day long. That is unhealthy. 😓  😤 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By 2036 she may have devoured all the tomato fields worldwide.   :biggrin:

News just in....Tomatoes are now the standard world currency after a shortage in Spain spread worldwide... The new Leader of planet earth Radi has released some of her private stock to help with a regrowth plan 🍅

• Haha 4

On 5/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, StnCld316 said:

By 2036 she may have devoured all the tomato fields worldwide.   :biggrin:

That is a good thing, make fun of all the tomatoes she eats,but little did you all know,she is trying to save the world one tomato at a time. 😋  First example--Juan Pedro Ramos died from anaphylaxis after eating some recently developed tomatoes.  Second example-- Tomatoes will overpower you and slowly suffocate you and consume you with their acid. World+Biggest+Tomato+Fight+Tomatina+Fest   

See the source imageSo i think it's safe to say,,Thank you Radsislava for trying to save the planet::) 

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2021 at 5:16 AM, VikingPhylosophy said:

Does anyone know if radislava ever going to have sex?...

Soon as i fly her here and pick her up at the airport,,maybe even AT the airport,,or in the limo..:biggrin: And sorry,,no limo-cam..lol.