Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can easily kill somebody when the bullets hard enough to damage a wall. That's not a toy for immature kids like Still and his weird friends

Stupid reasoning; thinking that way I could say that even easier one can kill someone on the motorway what often happens when immature people recklessly drive a car for instance; nevertheless, no one prevents immature people from having a licence, once they are 18;

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Stupid reasoning; thinking that way I could say that even easier one can kill someone on the motorway what often happens when immature people recklessly drive a car for instance; nevertheless, no one prevents immature people from having a licence, once they are 18;

You have to do a check here when you want a license to carry a gun. Talk to a psychiatrist and you need a good reason why you need it. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She's right now in the apartment. You can also find her in archives when you look for participant Fiona (Melissas friend)

I will see what I can find in the archives. BTW what’s the fuss all about ? 

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yea I meant that pellet gun only. Got the name wrong 😞 Groomy put pic. Doesn't really look like a play thing with metal balls.

I had many BB and pellet guns as a kid and a teenager. They're powered by compressed air, or what's known as CO2 cartridges, which is a compressed gas in a metal cylinder, and could break the skin if they have a high FPS rating (feet per second), although I never tested that theory. It would certainly hurt to be shot by one.

• Upvote 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

I had many BB and pellet guns as a kid and a teenager. They're powered by compressed air, or what's known as CO2 cartridges, which is a compressed gas in a metal cylinder, and could break the skin if they have a high FPS rating (feet per second), although I never tested that theory. It would certainly hurt to be shot by one.

But when bullets get stuck in a wall it seems to me there is more energy 

• Like 1