B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not trying to say Holly is a victim. I'm just remarking my point of view of daniel and his tactics.

Just because you think it is, doesn't make it a fact. 

Drugs can be part of a party and sex can happen after (or while 😉) a party. To accuse the guy of using drugs to have sex is coming from you. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

ok, and what is your point ? 😄

there is no point your the only one trying to make one I'm just saying they kept going to the bathroom in holly room 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

We are here arguing whether Daniel is a saint or not while he is the real winner whether someone like it or not, he fucked Holly and i rate Holly in the category where she doesn't have sex with just anyone, it has to be like her standards and those standards are way high!

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It was just a one night stand, don't think it will ever happen again and both will move on like a real life. 

Yes, I think that sums it up very well. 

It is a pity that there were no better alternatives at the party. The party could have been a lot better if there were only two or three more guys there who would have fit better with the girls and are still single. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

there is no point your the only one trying to make one we are just saying they kept going to the bathroom in holly room 😂

yeah, I get that. you are fascinated by drug use as you make so many comments about it every time there is a party. everyone understand what's going on, it's not a real discovery 😄  

Finally, the whole of B4 (and especially Holly) became so much more interesting again. Thank you so much for the AMAZING real life New Year party! And we got to see a part of Holly's genuine sex life! Maybe not the dream boy, but it is 1000 times more intimate than a planned show with emotionless Megan. Maybe next time it will be another boy. Live your life! That is what is so great about this project! Thank you for sharing this real life with us! 

😘👍🏻🙏🏻💘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

We are here arguing whether Daniel is a saint or not while he is the real winner whether someone like it or not, he fucked Holly and i rate Holly in the category where she doesn't have sex with just anyone, it has to be like her standards and those standards are way high!

As always , when a guy fucks one of our  favorites , immediately all the negatives that concern him as a character appear .. no mention of what he has done right in order to manage to bring in bed a gorgeous  woman ... we are men , we can’t accept that someone did better than what we might have done ... I made my comment when Holly finally surrendered to his almost 1,5 hours tries to seduce her , in my eyes , for sure a winner of letting a a stupid 2020 back and starting with a triumph 😇🥳

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, I get that. you are fascinated by drug use as you make so many comments about it every time there is a party. everyone understand what's going on, it's not a real discovery 😄  

I'm not fascinated by it but you seem to like it so maybe you need it but whatever carry on😂

and happy new year's 😂

• Like 1