Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

CC went down hard for a little over an hour, but appears to have recovered.  Quiet Saturday night/Sunday morning in SPB.  Zzzzzz 💤💤 

It happens every now and then.  Sometimes it's just for a short period and some other times can be an hour or sometimes longer.

Since the night has been quiet I don't think much was missed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It happens every now and then.  Sometimes it's just for a short period and some other times can be an hour or sometimes longer.

Since the night has been quiet I don't think much was missed.

Yeah, if my hamsters running my internuts wheel weren't well fed tonight, I probably would have never noticed.  🐹 🎡 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

well this is a crap saturday night all apartments are dead and no action well thats a first this has happend tbh there is normal a couple of apartments with some action but never been this dead hope this aint going to be the new normal grrrr come on apartments pull your fingers out ppl have payed good money for action not nothing lol

17 hours ago, summer21 said:

I am not sure but I  have the feeling that the new kitten is not doing to well.  Could that be whats making Kira so sad?  The little thing just lies there and does not move.  I have been watching off and on all day.  At that age they should be running around climbing the curtains  and getting into mischief.  Just a thought.  First time posting long time watching.  Seems that Kira is staying right away from the little kitten.  Does not want to get to involved? 

I know your new to this site but please don’t say Kira doesn’t love the kitten, they both love all the cats 

they brought up butch & sundance up from kittens so they know what they are doing . 
as why Kira was upset that’s between the girls ,nothing to do with us. 
sorry for the rant ,but  welcome to the site😻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disneykid, I did not in any way mean to imply that Kira did not love the kitten.  I am sorry it came across in that way.  What I meant was that she was broken hearted and very upset.  Just an observation on my part.  I have been "friends" with Nina and Kira for years and love their relationship.  All the ups and downs.  Way back to RLC and their first times together.  They just seem so stressed out lately that I worry and I look at every possibility.  I don't speak or understand the Russian language and I wish I did.  Through this site and VHTV I have learned a lot about Russia and ,through these girls, the ways of the regular citizens.  I am a paying member of VHTV and planning on becoming a paying member of this site because of these two beautiful and full of real life girls. They have taught me a lot of the trials and tribulations of the normal life of the regular persons in Russia. I hope that I have explained what I meant in my original message.  I have only concern for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, summer21 said:

Disneykid, I did not in any way mean to imply that Kira did not love the kitten.  I am sorry it came across in that way.  What I meant was that she was broken hearted and very upset.  Just an observation on my part.  I have been "friends" with Nina and Kira for years and love their relationship.  All the ups and downs.  Way back to RLC and their first times together.  They just seem so stressed out lately that I worry and I look at every possibility.  I don't speak or understand the Russian language and I wish I did.  Through this site and VHTV I have learned a lot about Russia and ,through these girls, the ways of the regular citizens.  I am a paying member of VHTV and planning on becoming a paying member of this site because of these two beautiful and full of real life girls. They have taught me a lot of the trials and tribulations of the normal life of the regular persons in Russia. I hope that I have explained what I meant in my original message.  I have only concern for them. 

Thank you summer for your reply ,we both made our point, we will leave at that 

. that’s what this forum is all about ,too  agree and disagree

look forward to hearing from you sometime in the future 😺

Il y a 2 heures, summer21 a dit :

Disneykid, je ne voulais en aucun cas laisser entendre que Kira n'aimait pas le chaton. Je suis désolé que cela se soit passé de cette façon. Ce que je voulais dire, c'est qu'elle avait le cœur brisé et très bouleversée. Juste une observation de ma part. Je suis "amie" avec Nina et Kira depuis des années et j'aime leur relation. Tous les hauts et les bas. Retour à RLC et à leurs premières fois ensemble. Ils semblent juste tellement stressés ces derniers temps que je m'inquiète et que j'examine toutes les possibilités. Je ne parle ni ne comprends la langue russe et j'aurais aimé le faire. Grâce à ce site et à VHTV, j'ai beaucoup appris sur la Russie et, à travers ces filles, sur les habitudes des citoyens ordinaires. Je suis membre payant de VHTV et prévois de devenir membre payant de ce site à cause de ces deux belles filles pleines de vie réelle. Ils m'ont appris beaucoup des épreuves et des tribulations de la vie normale des gens ordinaires en Russie. J'espère avoir expliqué ce que je voulais dire dans mon message original. Je n'ai de souci que pour eux. 

it's true, through Nina and Kira we learn a lot about the life of two lesbian girls in Russia.

• Like 5