Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

7 hours ago, budda said:

Always in my opinion, there are 3 categories of actors:

1. Those who act in an obvious brazen way like Karolina, Yuriko, Ambar, Margo, Agnia, etc.

2. Those who try to behave in the most natural way possible like Helena, Joanna, Lia, Barbie, Terry, etc.

3. The only ones that are really natural like Dayana and RoxySky (they do nothing!).

Budda this was absolutely hilarious, IMO I would say Helena is probably no better than group 1 with the way her & Chris are positioning themselves for sex aimed directly at the camera.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Budda this was absolutely hilarious, IMO I would say Helena is probably no better than group 1 with the way her & Chris are positioning themselves for sex aimed directly at the camera.

They are all as bad as each other, choreographed sex throughout eh :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Just In said:

What's mean IMO ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

Not as brazen as some but so what?

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Budda. Maybe this will help. If you type 'wtf', 'std', 'imo', 'imho', etc., into Google (separately, of course), it will give you a definition for the acronym. 😊

I'll do. Many thanks Letsdothis.

• Like 2