Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

5 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Hi everyone, I want to talk.The arrival of our friends has caused you strange doubts.I'll explain.We really had a great time, I met Val,a lot of you wanted this, and we invited everyone to visit, I can say one thing, a lot will happen,we felt new desires with Christopher, Val will often be with us, I hope this will lead to a threesome, we want this

Hi @Yanaqwerty12y, you wrote: "The arrival of our friends has caused you strange doubts"
You were probably also referring to my comments where I talked about boredom.
In VH I have seen numerous parties - lasting up to 6/7 hours - in which groups of friends laughed while watching TV, told jokes, mimed movies, discussed various topics, etc. Unfortunately, all in Russian and therefore - for me who do not understand your language - it is just quite boring hours. It would be the same for you and Chris watching a group of friends having fun for 5 hours but only speaking Italian or Portuguese.
Have a nice day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

Hi @Yanaqwerty12y, you wrote: "The arrival of our friends has caused you strange doubts"
You were probably also referring to my comments where I talked about boredom.
In VH I have seen numerous parties - lasting up to 6/7 hours - in which groups of friends laughed while watching TV, told jokes, mimed movies, discussed various topics, etc. Unfortunately, all in Russian and therefore - for me who do not understand your language - it is just quite boring hours. It would be the same for you and Chris watching a group of friends having fun for 5 hours but only speaking Italian or Portuguese.
Have a nice day.

It is a fact that the language barrier is a very real protection for both guests and tenants alike. Whether you find parties boring or not I think depends on whether you derive pleasure from people watching. Not all do. I am sure Helena is alive to your point however.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, Robwin said:

You are totally blinkered i am afraid.

Look at it this way, if they were not on VH would they walk around all day naked,NO, would they cook naked,NO, would they have constant sex,NO,would you bate all the time NO. Do you do all these things all the time,NO. i m not moaning but just being honest and pointing out facts.

They are all on VH to make money which is the only reason they do all these things hence all the shows and performances and if you think otherwise you are just deluding yourself.

Budda is quite right in his view and most others probably think the same but still tune in and watch soley for their pleasure as no doubt you do the same.

And before you ask no i don't subscribe now to VH but i DO subscribe to CC so am quite entitled to my opinion as anyone else is, do you?

I agree with you 100%

I'm afraid that somebody is convinced that all our wives cook dressed like this. VH is a theater.

BELLA1.thumb.jpg.d16d39bca345723f774e1cb0107fa41e.jpg

1 hour ago, squish said:

It is a fact that the language barrier is a very real protection for both guests and tenants alike. Whether you find parties boring or not I think depends on whether you derive pleasure from people watching. Not all do. I am sure Helena is alive to your point however.

I think following a party for 4, 5 or even 6 hours without understanding a single word is boring for everyone. Obviously, if there is some sex, you just need to watch and you will probably be less bored.

• Like 1