Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

Hi everyone, I want to talk.The arrival of our friends has caused you strange doubts.I'll explain.We really had a great time, I met Val,a lot of you wanted this, and we invited everyone to visit, I can say one thing, a lot will happen,we felt new desires with Christopher, Val will often be with us, I hope this will lead to a threesome, we want this

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Hi everyone, I want to talk.The arrival of our friends has caused you strange doubts.I'll explain.We really had a great time, I met Val,a lot of you wanted this, and we invited everyone to visit, I can say one thing, a lot will happen,we felt new desires with Christopher, Val will often be with us, I hope this will lead to a threesome, we want this

@Yanaqwerty12y will the guest of Demi’s still be joining us soon ?
Ty

4 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Maybe just a personal preference but I think it would have been a lot better if you didn't announce it and would have made a bigger impact if it was more a surprise. Now because you announced it you will have people here expecting it and if it doesn't happen, it will just make them cry and whine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Hi, @Yanaqwerty12y, re-reading your posts on this forum it is evident that you love Chrisopher. For this reason it won't be very easy to have your first threesome. You are therefore absolutely right when you say that you want to arrive at this new experience with a lot of calm, prudence and - above all - naturalness.

Below you can read my post from last Wednesday and, as you can see, your naturalness has always been appreciated.

Always in my opinion, there are 3 categories of actors:

1. Those who act in an obvious brazen way like Karolina, Yuriko, Ambar, Margo, Agnia, etc.

2. Those who try to behave in the most natural way possible like Helena, Joanna, Lia, Barbie, Terry, etc.

3. The only ones that are really natural like Dayana and RoxySky (they do nothing!).