Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Why? They went alone to bedroom after and nothing happened during all night (again). 

Is it something so bad that Helena receive their friends and want to enjoy their presence and talk with them?!!? 

Each of us is adequately prepared for what we plan to do. If you plan to go for a walk in the mountains, don't wear a jacket and tie.
If you invite friends at home to "enjoy their presence and talk with them" is it necessary to undress and enter the bathtub naked? Couldn't they talk in clothes?
I just expressed my doubt: all dressed, without Deborah's groping on Val's breasts and without the naked bathroom they would have had much less wiews.
My pow: All organized to increase the wiews.

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Each of us is adequately prepared for what we plan to do. If you plan to go for a walk in the mountains, don't wear a jacket and tie.
If you invite friends at home to "enjoy their presence and talk with them" is it necessary to undress and enter the bathtub naked? Couldn't they talk in clothes?
I just expressed my doubt: all dressed, without Deborah's groping on Val's breasts and without the naked bathroom they would have had much less wiews.
My pow: All organized to increase the wiews.

They could, but then you (generally speaking) would complain that they didn't remove their clothes all night and was all boring, the same way there are complains because she doesn't stick her open pussy in front of cams when decide to have sex or in the middle of the sex they didn't stop to see if they was doing in good angles for the cam show because that should be their priority. These people never had problems to be naked in front of each other since eva & adam appeared, i don't see a bath with friends like a big drama

With this realm i don't care anymore because they totally change their behavior (IMO) because of complains but still, i think it's unfair to them that they are "attacked" because they are doing just another more show to cams even if thinking in the views when before that is "requested" all the time.

I can imagine what would have been posted if they had decided to had the bath in bikini 😁😁

• Like 3

I still get to be surprised that long-time members are still wondering what they can see

Since the time I would have thought that they had understood how it all works on vhtv or how each apartment works, especially when we see that the participants are positioning themselves for the best possible view and which makes it all unnatural

to shorten it

chat + no nudity = no views and no money

chat + nudity = views and money

I think it is easy to understand the choice of participants and guests

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They could, but then you (generally speaking) would complain that they didn't remove their clothes all night and was all boring, the same way there are complains because she doesn't stick her open pussy in front of cams when decide to have sex or in the middle of the sex they didn't stop to see if they was doing in good angles for the cam show because that should be their priority. These people never had problems to be naked in front of each other since eva & adam appeared, i don't see a bath with friends like a big drama

With this realm i don't care anymore because they totally change their behavior (IMO) because of complains but still, i think it's unfair to them that they are "attacked" because they are doing just another more show to cams even if thinking in the views when before that is "requested" all the time.

I can imagine what would have been posted if they had decided to had the bath in bikini 😁😁

You and I have slightly different opinions because I can't forget that ALL tenants are actors who do this business to earn money and therefore they SHOULD be concerned about Customer Satisfaction.
In any case we are talking about nuances and not about essential problems (like in Dayana's or Lyna's apartment).
Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, budda said:

I can't forget that ALL tenants are actors who do this business to earn money and therefore they SHOULD be concerned about Customer Satisfaction.

No they're not and no they shouldn't. You are just very narrow minded about "some" of the participants and have been for as long as you have been a member here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No they're not and no they shouldn't. You are just very narrow minded about "some" of the participants and have been for as long as you have been a member here.

You are totally blinkered i am afraid.

Look at it this way, if they were not on VH would they walk around all day naked,NO, would they cook naked,NO, would they have constant sex,NO,would you bate all the time NO. Do you do all these things all the time,NO. i m not moaning but just being honest and pointing out facts.

They are all on VH to make money which is the only reason they do all these things hence all the shows and performances and if you think otherwise you are just deluding yourself.

Budda is quite right in his view and most others probably think the same but still tune in and watch soley for their pleasure as no doubt you do the same.

And before you ask no i don't subscribe now to VH but i DO subscribe to CC so am quite entitled to my opinion as anyone else is, do you?

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You are totally blinkered i am afraid.

Look at it this way, if they were not on VH would they walk around all day naked,NO, would they cook naked,NO, would they have constant sex,NO,would you bate all the time NO. Do you do all these things all the time,NO. i m not moaning but just being honest and pointing out facts.

They are all on VH to make money which is the only reason they do all these things hence all the shows and performances and if you think otherwise you are just deluding yourself.

Budda is quite right in his view and most others probably think the same but still tune in and watch soley for their pleasure as no doubt you do the same.

And before you ask no i don't subscribe now to VH but i DO subscribe to CC so am quite entitled to my opinion as anyone else is, do you?

Undeniable facts; 99% of people here are naive beyond believing; they think they watch only real couples in real time leading normal life, who for real constantly cheat on each other (!); I disregard the very fact of how sick and twisted would be to demand this behaviour from ordinary people; In this light budda is right, everyone in this project is just better or worse actor;

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ciao @miscvoyeur we have said several times that this is simply a forum where each of us expresses their opinions. These opinions - of course - can only be formed on the basis of what we see.
I DON'T want to get anyone to accept what I think.
Facts tell me that these people CHOOSE to live 24/7 watched by cams - especially when having sex - and they do this for money. They are not there by chance without knowing they are being filmed.
Perhaps the term "actor" is not the most appropriate but I can't think of another one.
What would you call them?

• Upvote 3

I forgot to say something.
Always in my opinion, there are 3 categories of actors:

1. Those who act in an obvious brazen way like Karolina, Yuriko, Ambar, Margo, Agnia, etc.

2. Those who try to behave in the most natural way possible like Helena, Joanna, Lia, Barbie, Terry, etc.

3. The only ones that are really natural like Dayana and RoxySky.