Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

TBH just to look at her is better then some of the sex with others we’ve had!

I think give them a chance. Very cute couple thinking great potential 

didn’t think Demi & bf had a chance they proved us wrong.

anyway was hoping they might get val’s place but believe shes coming back soon.  I believe he’s the shy one in this relationship!

On this subject ,when others join have they auditioned before or just nw tenants ?

curious about that!

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I still do not see any reason why they should get an apartment...🤔?

Because there isn't any; they just waste our time and money; if people want to lead a normal life, let them get out of vhtv, go to work, take a mortgage like everyone, have kids and have a fucking  normal life; there is no reason other people should pay for participants having normal life; it's an entertaining platform, not a care home;

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Because there isn't any; they just waste our time and money; if people want to lead a normal life, let them get out of vhtv, go to work, take a mortgage like everyone, have kids and have a fucking  normal life; there is no reason other people should pay for participants having normal life; it's an entertaining platform, not a care home;

If i see what you always posts nobody earns a place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I still do not see any reason why they should get an apartment...🤔?

I actually thought that they would get a place soon after the post from Christopher but maybe you know more.

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

On this subject ,when others join have they auditioned before or just nw tenants ?

Well most of new tenants were guests before. They lived quite a time in other people's places. Like now Ariola & Chuck in Joanna & Jericho place. 

For others I know there is something like a casting before. But some managers just take everybody lately.... For example Mr. Shitty Cams...

• Thanks 1