Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, budda said:

Hi @Jawis, just now - reading a post from @letsdothis - I learned that your girlfriend has been infected with Covid19. I guess she is quite young and therefore more protected against the virus. I also know that in Germany the quality of healthcare is very high and so is the percentage of people who recover.
I wish you, but especially to your girlfriend, all the best possible.

Thanks Budda. She is 27 but although she's very healthy and sports a lot she had a rough period. Was on IC so that was scary.  Thankfully it's getting better now. She's off from IC now. So that's a relief. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Thanks Budda. She is 27 but although she's very healthy and sports a lot she had a rough period. Was on IC so that was scary.  Thankfully it's getting better now. She's off from IC now. So that's a relief. 

All the best for her @Jawis 😉 Wishes of a quick recovery

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jawis said:

Wish your wife the very best in her recovery. I know only too well how you must feel as my wife has serious health problems and it is a strain on the family and everybody else but your wife is young and strong and with your support will be just fine. Many best wishes to you both.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wish your wife the very best in her recovery. I know only too well how you must feel as my wife has serious health problems and it is a strain on the family and everybody else but your wife is young and strong and with your support will be just fine. Many best wishes to you both.

Thanks Robwin. She's a fighter but it's so hard that you can't visit. You too the best with your wife. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1