Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well most of new tenants were guests before. They lived quite a time in other people's places. Like now Ariola & Chuck in Joanna & Jericho place. 

For others I know there is something like a casting before. But some managers just take everybody lately.... For example Mr. Shitty Cams...

Reason this guy is still around is beyond my understanding..He brings nothing

• Like 1

Hi @Jawis, just now - reading a post from @letsdothis - I learned that your girlfriend has been infected with Covid19. I guess she is quite young and therefore more protected against the virus. I also know that in Germany the quality of healthcare is very high and so is the percentage of people who recover.
I wish you, but especially to your girlfriend, all the best possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi @Jawis, just now - reading a post from @letsdothis - I learned that your girlfriend has been infected with Covid19. I guess she is quite young and therefore more protected against the virus. I also know that in Germany the quality of healthcare is very high and so is the percentage of people who recover.
I wish you, but especially to your girlfriend, all the best possible.

You are totally right Budda. We here in Germany are still quite lucky. But it is sad the numbers here are still quite high because there are still people going skiing and do touristic trips within the country. We can't lock the people in. Thankfully our constitution does not allow that. So we have to rely on reasonable behavior of the people around. Soon with more people vaccinated all will be better. Until then I hope we all stay healthy 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are totally right Budda. We here in Germany are still quite lucky. But it is sad the numbers here are still quite high because there are still people going skiing and do touristic trips within the country. We can't lock the people in. Thankfully our constitution does not allow that. So we have to rely on reasonable behavior of the people around. Soon with more people vaccinated all will be better. Until then I hope we all stay healthy 👍

We have a stay at home order.  The only time one is allowed out is for work, going for food, needing OTC & Prescription Drugs and Gasoline stations.  If your caught on the streets for any other purpose you'll get anywhere from Minimum $1,000 to $10,000 Maximum fine under the By-Law Ordinance. 

If one blows the Officer they may just say they never seen you.  :biggrin:

• Like 2