Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

11 minutes ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

I am just judging what i have heard her say, Plus she is annoyed with the guest spending so much time with her boyfriend, if the relationship wasn't real then why would she care? 

I wouldn't bother discussing with someone who doesn't watch Ryan...Of course, his super duper never wrong source must understand Geordie better than me, so who am I to argue...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Never...well, not that we know anyway...🙄

LOL exactly....kids will always tell their parents what they want to hear.  If you were to ask 1,000,000 kids if they have ever lied to their parents and state it that they have to be 100% honest, you would get 1,000,000 yeses!!

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

it looks like everyone is doing an overnight away from apt... hotel from RLC? 

Zac left with guest with a back pack at 12:30 pm Luna left by herself 8hrs later,i still say zac is banging guest and luna jealous went out to get even

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Zac left with guest with a back pack at 12:30 pm Luna left by herself 8hrs later,i still say zac is banging guest and luna jealous went out to get even

I love cheating conspiracies more than anything...... and drama and speculation is always fun when fuck all is going on...

what is more likel,  since someone said waterleak???  RLC has probably put them in a hotel.... 

it's usually something boring with RLC..... but an affair so soon is hot stuff... so keep going you crazy nutcase....  I'm in  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I love cheating conspiracies more than anything...... and drama and speculation is always fun when fuck all is going on...

what is more likel,  since someone said waterleak???  RLC has probably put them in a hotel.... 

it's usually something boring with RLC..... but an affair so soon is hot stuff... so keep going you crazy nutcase....  I'm in  

This I say no. If it was a leak that made them leave, it would still be under maintenance.