Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a girlfriend in Barca..and before you all start making shit up, a friend whose a girl, who she was meant to meet up with the previous day...

Don't get your hopes up there, mate. You most likely just created an alternate narrative for the conspirationists in which Luna is in fact a lesbian. 😂

• Haha 3

As for the girlfriend bit, it could be true but that doesn't explain her getting as dressed up as one could get in some peoples minds and going to meet a girlfriend unless they are going out prowling and if that's the case, it's just another thrown together couple to insight drama with for RLC.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As for the girlfriend bit, it could be true but that doesn't explain her getting as dressed up as one could get in some peoples minds and going to meet a girlfriend unless they are going out prowling and if that's the case, it's just another thrown together couple to insight drama with for RLC.

Wrong...they've been friends for a while and decided to get together...maybe in order to get the apt, but she's met her dad and danced with him...so, imo, it's a genuine relationship...

Just now, Ryanmason1995 said:

On the phone she said that she really thinks this relationship will be a long one

Good for her, she will be sadly mistaken!!  Look at all the time this Zac character is spending away from her with another girl, cousin or no cousin.  She will cry hard in the end and that is only if you can believe a thimble full of what has been heard!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for her, she will be sadly mistaken!!  Look at all the time this Zac character is spending away from her with another girl, cousin or no cousin.  She will cry hard in the end and that is only if you can believe a thimble full of what has been heard!!

It is still a real relationship even if you think it won't last long

1 minute ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

I am just judging what i have heard her say, Plus she is annoyed with the guest spending so much time with her boyfriend, if the relationship wasn't real then why would she care? 

I'm not saying she doesn't care, I'm just saying that the chances of it being a real relationship is slim to none!  You must care for someone a little bit if you are going to let them fuck you....don't you think, but that doesn't make them a couple by no stretch of the imagination!!