Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i doubt all claims of people being family on here for the most part,Piper being Masha's sister is best example i never bought into it but a lot of people on here swore by it 

I think she resembles him facewise,but who knows for 100% sure right,Things are really strange sinse house reopened for sure.Have no ideia what will happen next,and to be fair thats good.Not sure if its better they be cousins or not..probrably better they not be😁.

1 minute ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

If you are talking about if any stuff has left then no everything is exactly the same as before

I'm talking about wine glasses that are left around that weren't there before the UM.  I'm talking about towels left around in places they shouldn't be before the UM.  I'm talking about bedding that has been changed during the UM.  Stuff like that.....real Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson kind of shit lol.

Just now, ze81 said:

I think she resembles him facewise,but who knows for 100% sure right,Things are really strange sinse house reopened for sure.Have no ideia what will happen next,and to be fair thats good.Not sure if its better they be cousins or not..probrably better they not be😁.

They are more than likely not related.....seen it too many times on RLC!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are more than likely not related.....seen it too many times on RLC!

Yes me also,but in this case is hard to tell,when guest apeared i imediatly tought they could be related,but could be to put the usual "spectacle" and they arent related.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm talking about wine glasses that are left around that weren't there before the UM.  I'm talking about towels left around in places they shouldn't be before the UM.  I'm talking about bedding that has been changed during the UM.  Stuff like that.....real Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson kind of shit lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2