Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

she left looking really hot like i said looking for pay back for a cheating boyfriend maybe im just guessing here

I like the way you thinking😎.Seems the guest could be cousin of him but who knows,just what the two are doing it deserves a good revenge of Luna.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

House empty,my advice people..lets watch Eliska&Pepik meanwile till this folks return......................................................Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN.

UM finishes just before the residents are leaving the apartment. RLC at its best.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

The NV still seems to be broken on the bedroom and bathroom

Zac Hit the switch on the socket when he put down his cell phone last night. It's on his bedside table. Hopeless arrangement that they should connect the IR lamps on an extension cord

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like the way you thinking😎.Seems the guest could be cousin of him but who knows,just what the two are doing it deserves a good revenge of Luna.

i doubt all claims of people being family on here for the most part,Piper being Masha's sister is best example i never bought into it but a lot of people on here swore by it