Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

Vor 35 Minuten sagte Vanillajohn:

Gedanken und Ideen aufzuschreiben ist eine Sache. Das Schieben einer persönlichen Verantwortung, die auf absolut nichts zu hören ist, ist eine andere, wird, wenn dies anders ist. Und mit sachlichen Informationen meine ich, wurde vor der Kamera gesehen oder gesagt wurde. Schau einfach auf@omedoAlberto & Martina sagen, weil er gehört, war Alberto & Martina sagen, und verwirklicht Leute, die keine wissen haben, wovon sie sprechen, wissen an sein gehört, weil sie so in ihren eigenen Geschichte gehören sind.

Ich schrieb ein Beispiel auf, in dem sich einige Personen befanden, die Martina zu B4 gingen, als sie sich ausflippte und den kleinen Hund zum Tierarzt brachten, weil er eine sehr schlimme Krankheit hatte.

Ich bin alles für Spekulationen, Meinungsverschiedenheiten und so weiter, aber imaginäre Dinge, die auf nichts zu wissen und dann gegen die Tatsachen zu gehören, ist in der Tat verwandt für mich. Wie auch immer, es scheint hier immer wieder zu sein, war unglücklich ist.

Die Frage ist wohl eher , was Du an dem Wort "vielleicht" nicht verstanden hast ?

Ich will das hier jetzt auch beenden ! Ich kann es nur nicht haben wenn Leute jemanden  vorschnell kategorisieren.

Schönen Abend noch !!

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Alois Walkner said:

Die Frage ist wohl eher , was Du an dem Wort "vielleicht" nicht verstanden hast ?

Ich will das hier jetzt auch beenden ! Ich kann es nur nicht haben wenn Leute jemanden  vorschnell kategorisieren.

Schönen Abend noch !!

Well, you are writing in German and the word "maybe" appeared nowhere in your text after translation. Not saying I don't believe you there, but it didn't translate.

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Writing down thoughts and ideas is a thing. Pushing a fake narrative based on absolutely nothing is another especially when said fake narrative is countered with factual info. And by factual info I mean what's actually seen or said on cam. Just look at @omedo's comments who's constantly reporting accurate statements because he understands what Alberto & Martina are saying and yet people who have no clue what they're talking about keep on doubting his comments because they're so caught into their own tale of things.

I wrote down an example in which some users were convincing themselves that Martina was going to B4 when in fact she was freaking out and was about to bring the little dog to the vet because he was having a very bad episode of sickness.

I'm all for speculations, differences of opinion and whatnot, but pushing imaginary stuff and based on nothing and then arguing against the facts is indeed crazy to me. Anyway, it seems like more and more a common thing here which is unfortunate.

estoy seguro que hasta para un español , seria complicado entender al 100 x 100 lo que hablan , usan el español , catalan , valenciano , y palabras jerga de la gente joven , palabras de la calle , tengo el gusto de ser español , catalan de nacimiento , valenciano y granadino de sangre , ademas de tener dos hijos de sus edades , lo cual facilita mucho la cosa . 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, darkman said:

estoy seguro que hasta para un español , seria complicado entender al 100 x 100 lo que hablan , usan el español , catalan , valenciano , y palabras jerga de la gente joven , palabras de la calle , tengo el gusto de ser español , catalan de nacimiento , valenciano y granadino de sangre , ademas de tener dos hijos de sus edades , lo cual facilita mucho la cosa . 

I don't doubt it at all, but since @omedohas confirmed numerous times in the past that he understands them well and has a pretty good track record when it comes to translating and making comments that eventually prove themselves to be accurate based on what's happening on cam, then it's good enough for me to take his word over anyone else's for this apartment.

CC has had a few legit translators (mainly Russian ones) who just ended up quitting because some folks were unbearable towards them and would keep on challenging them for no reason.

• Upvote 2

me temo que no voy a poder ,  estuve aqui desde el principio cuando solo habia 4 apartamentos , diria alla por el 2010 , 2012 , pero me banearon por subir aqui unas capturas de pantalla , y estoy baneado de todo , targetas , email , IP , paypal , he estado puntualmente algunos meses con cuentas a otro nombre , pero la verdad esto ya no es lo que fue , es aburrido , una de las cosas que hacia que siguiera era precisamente escuchar hablar a martina y alberto , mas que verlos follar que siempre es lo mismo , por cierto le podria dar ya el culo , no entiendo como eso no a pasado aun . 

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

It's the narrative now. Every time she steps out she either goes to B4 or whores herself to the entirety of Spain because of what happened at the villa.

Even when she and Alberto brought Taco to the vet, some lunatics and their bs theories were speculating that she would show up to B4.

Unfortunately , she is a “ victim “ of her own success as a tenant . She is the only one that can bring something new , a fresh and never seen before happening . More or less , we know what we can expect from any of all of the other apartments , but ( credits to her of course ) , no one knows what Martina can do more and this is why I expect the speculations and theories to get even “ wilder “ in the near future 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Writing down thoughts and ideas is a thing. Pushing a fake narrative based on absolutely nothing is another especially when said fake narrative is countered with factual info. And by factual info I mean what's actually seen or said on cam. Just look at @omedo's comments who's constantly reporting accurate statements because he understands what Alberto & Martina are saying and yet people who have no clue what they're talking about keep on doubting his comments because they're so caught into their own tale of things.

I wrote down an example in which some users were convincing themselves that Martina was going to B4 when in fact she was freaking out and was about to bring the little dog to the vet because he was having a very bad episode of sickness.

I'm all for speculations, differences of opinion and whatnot, but pushing imaginary stuff and based on nothing and then arguing against the facts is indeed crazy to me. Anyway, it seems like more and more a common thing here which is unfortunate.

Totally right said , but unfortunately , it will keep on happening even though we are lucky to have omedo explaining .. but even this , having someone taking time to translate and make us with his comments actually verify the things we see , the ones who have their own reality and they need to have it confirmed , no one , not even omedo who presents the facts , can change it 😒

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't doubt it at all, but since @omedohas confirmed numerous times in the past that he understands them well and has a pretty good track record when it comes to translating and making comments that eventually prove themselves to be accurate based on what's happening on cam, then it's good enough for me to take his word over anyone else's for this apartment.

CC has had a few legit translators (mainly Russian ones) who just ended up quitting because some folks were unbearable towards them and would keep on challenging them for no reason.

It’s the day I will praise you for your comments as it seems 🤗🤗

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally right said , but unfortunately , it will keep on happening even though we are lucky to have omedo explaining .. but even this , having someone taking time to translate and make us with his comments actually verify the things we see , the ones who have their own reality and they need to have it confirmed , no one , not even omedo who presents the facts , can change it 😒

The speculation theories are often much more exciting though...Why let the truth spoil a good story...😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The speculation theories are often much more exciting though...Why let the truth spoil a good story...😏

Speculations are one thing .. but alternating confirmed talks from a more than trustworthy translator , well , this is something completely different . I hope omedo keeps providing “help “ with not only  his translations but I believe even more of his bigger knowledge  and “atmosphere “ that he has watching mainly this apartment .. I told him some days ago that it wont be so easy now with Zac , I guess you , dear naga , need to keep a closer look to the other Barcelona normal couples apartment 🤓

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Speculations are one thing .. but alternating confirmed talks from a more than trustworthy translator , well , this is something completely different . I hope omedo keeps providing “help “ with not even his translations but I believe even more of his bigger knowledge  and “atmosphere “ that he has watching mainly this apartment .. I told him some days ago that it e we in the do easy now with Zac , I guess you dear naga need to keep a closer look to the other Barcelona normal couples apartment 🤓

You DID realising I was joking there DD, didn't you...?