Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

so everyone is saying  it was her brother she showed her tits to hell one guy even says it was a girl and it very well might have been her brother but the fact she did it in the bathroom where Alberto could not see made it look bad after the side of Martina we have seen at B4,hate to have to repeat it again seen her make out with three girls actually had sex with one did coke and was dirty dancing with Daniel letting him kiss her neck several times and most of that was right in front of Alberto at one point she was grinding with Daniel on the table saw Alberto come in the room she jumped down the instant she saw him but later on did not care and started doing it in front of him so what might have happened if he was not there ,so to think she might be showing her tits to some guy other than her brother was not a great leap of the imagination for all we know it was fat man on the phone she was showing her tits to and dont even get me started on that one speaking of things that look bad

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's funny that now every time Martina gets prepared, people harp on the possibility that she might be visiting B4 and completely ignoring that she does have a life in her own area.

It's the narrative now. Every time she steps out she either goes to B4 or whores herself to the entirety of Spain because of what happened at the villa.

Even when she and Alberto brought Taco to the vet, some lunatics and their bs theories were speculating that she would show up to B4.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Es ist jetzt die Erzählung. Jedes Mal, wenn sie aussteigt, geht sie entweder zu B4 oder huren sich in ganz Spanien, was in der Villa passiert ist.

Selbst als sie und Alberto Taco zum Tierarzt brachten, spekulierten einige Verrückte und ihre BS-Theorien, dass sie bis B4 auftauchen würde.

Es ist scheinbar auch in diesem Forum so, dass wenn man seine Gedanken / Ideen niederschreibt, von selbsternannten Besserverstehern als "verrückt" bezeichnet wird.

Woher nehmen sich diese Leute das Recht über andere in einer abwertenden Form zu urteilen ?

Das würde ich mir selber nicht anmaßen !

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Alois Walkner said:

Es ist scheinbar auch in diesem Forum so, dass wenn man seine Gedanken / Ideen niederschreibt, von selbsternannten Besserverstehern als "verrückt" bezeichnet wird.

Woher nehmen sich diese Leute das Recht über andere in einer abwertenden Form zu urteilen ?

Das würde ich mir selber nicht anmaßen !

Writing down thoughts and ideas is a thing. Pushing a fake narrative based on absolutely nothing is another especially when said fake narrative is countered with factual info. And by factual info I mean what's actually seen or said on cam. Just look at @omedo's comments who's constantly reporting accurate statements because he understands what Alberto & Martina are saying and yet people who have no clue what they're talking about keep on doubting his comments because they're so caught into their own tale of things.

I wrote down an example in which some users were convincing themselves that Martina was going to B4 when in fact she was freaking out and was about to bring the little dog to the vet because he was having a very bad episode of sickness.

I'm all for speculations, differences of opinion and whatnot, but pushing imaginary stuff and based on nothing and then arguing against the facts is indeed crazy to me. Anyway, it seems like more and more a common thing here which is unfortunate.

• Like 5