Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

4 hours ago, ILSTRONZO said:

I am fluent in Spanish, and I understand what they are yelling to each other.

Ok...they looked happy enough when I tuned in. I wasn't watching them much, so I obviously missed them arguing...
It's just odd that nobody else mentioned it...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok ... parecían lo suficientemente felices cuando los sintonicé. No los veía mucho, así que obviamente los extrañaba discutiendo ...
Es extraño que nadie más lo haya mencionado ... 😏

I didn't see them arguing, they had some difference in relation to the food, I did see Martina angry with Taco...:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina has been gone all day.  Any thoughts?

Ive told in the the past that she teaches a class. Not sure what it is.She often goes out on Mondays and Tuesday with that canvas bag of hers. I though too it might have something to do with that figurine she was working on.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:29 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, but I don't like a cheater and never will and what she is doing is totally wrong in my eyes!  Before anyone can say anything, open relationships is cheating out of one's own inabilities to be satisfied.  That's not how life works and I will always speak up against it!!

I have to agree. The thing is unless its all an "act" Alberto doesnt seem to mind all that much.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Je suis vraiment désolé pour toi Alberto!

Alberto pense certainement qu'il vaut mieux laisser la liberté a Martina de faire se quelle veux sans limite il croit quelle lui restera fidèle mais il le regrettera un jour moi je ne le plaint plus car je considère qu'il n'a pas finalement suffisamment d'autorité et se laisse faire c'est un faible tant pis pour lui.

Alberto certainly thinks that it is better to leave the freedom to Martina to do what she wants without limit he believes that she will remain faithful to him but he will regret it one day I no longer pity him because I consider that he does not have enough in the end. authority and let it be, too bad for him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Alberto pense certainement qu'il vaut mieux laisser la liberté a Martina de faire se quelle veux sans limite il croit quelle lui restera fidèle mais il le regrettera un jour moi je ne le plaint plus car je considère qu'il n'a pas finalement suffisamment d'autorité et se laisse faire c'est un faible tant pis pour lui.

Alberto certainly thinks that it is better to leave the freedom to Martina to do what she wants without limit he believes that she will remain faithful to him but he will regret it one day I no longer pity him because I consider that he does not have enough in the end. authority and let it be, too bad for him.

I believe it has already been pointed out that she has been unfaithful.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Je crois qu'il a déjà été souligné qu'elle a été infidèle.

C'est une évidence et en plus elle ne s'en cache même pas car si il se rebelle elle peut se barré avec qui elle veut et il le sait.

Au fond il est bien conscient qu'elle a des sentiment pour Nelly et il fait bonne figure mais je doute qu'il approuve réellement cela.

It is obvious and in addition she does not even hide it because if he rebels she can go out with whomever she wants and he knows it.

Deep down he is well aware that she has feelings for Nelly and he looks good but I doubt that he really approves of this.

• Upvote 1