Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

no sir because that's not what it's about!!

for you maybe but i can only take the same experience so many times, being with someone else doesn't mean you want to spend your life and time with them it just means you want to experience sex with them,
the same goes for taking a friend out to lunch or to a theme park. its not a big deal and your views are keeping you from having an experience you may enjoy.
You have the sex life of a fussy eater

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

for you maybe but i can only take the same experience so many times, being with someone else doesn't mean you want to spend your life and time with them it just means you want to experience sex with them,
the same goes for taking a friend out to lunch or to a theme park. its not a big deal and your views are keeping you from having an experience you may enjoy.

I respect your views and although I don't agree with them at all, you are entitled to your views and opinion.  I was raised to honor, protect at all times, love and cherish any woman that I would ever be involved with and never step outside the relationship/marriage for any reason and never to go to bed angry with each other.  I never felt the need to be with another woman after I married my wife, we always kept it fresh and alive and for those that say that's bullshit, are those that only think with their little head!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, hexagon said:

While I cannot speak for Harley, I agree with him. As a rule of thumb you should always try to make life intereseting, inside the bedroom and out. The sexlife of me and my wife is very different than it was 18 years ago. I'm now 38 and I can say our sexual drive has never been better. Keep it nice, keep it fresh, invest some time. If all you have is maintenance sex, well yeah. That grows old pretty quick. But that goes for both parties don't you think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

While I cannot speak for Harley, I agree with him. As a rule of thumb you should always try to make life intereseting, inside the bedroom and out. The sexlife of me and my wife is very different than it was 18 years ago. I'm now 38 and I can say our sexual drive has never been better. Keep it nice, keep it fresh, invest some time. If all you have is maintenance sex, well yeah. That grows old pretty quick. But that goes for both parties don't you think.

Thank you JTB, I agree with you 100%.  In todays society it's to easy to get divorced and way to easy to cheat if that is what people are looking for!  When I married, I married for life, to be with my soulmate and that was what she was all the way up to the time I lost her.  If I wanted to play the field and be irresponsible, I would never have gotten married.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me answer with a question.......What do you think?  I've been told that she has been leaving quite regularly in the past few weeks.  What are your thoughts?

Well, since I'm fairly new here and not totally up to speed on M&A life,  I can see she not visiting B4.  Shopping for her Greek outfit??  Art school?  Visiting that chubby guy?

3 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Well, since I'm fairly new here and not totally up to speed on M&A life,  I can see she not visiting B4.  Shopping for her Greek outfit??  Art school?  Visiting that chubby guy?

the greek outfit was a good bet as she now has one for the upcoming party at B4 she just tried it on

3 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Greek outfit for the party and maybe a visit elsewhere.