US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:17 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Pretty sure that China Mitch Mcconnell shouldn't have any issues getting 17 votes to get to 67.

Mitch is happy to throw Rump under the bus for lossing the Senate.

You need to think farther than the end of your nose. Do you believe there are 17 Republican Senators willing to commit political suicide?  If they vote to convict Trump, how do they win their next election without Trump voters? Do you really believe Democrat voters will vote for a Republican instead of the Democrat candidate? Mitch was just reelected for 6 more years and he will most likely retire at the end of those six years, so he has nothing to lose. But it's not the same for Republican Senators who are looking to continue their political careers. It also sounds as if Democrat Joe Manchin will not vote for conviction, so they might need 18 Republicans. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:22 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Trump has proved the Great Loser, basically lost everything since 2016. 

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

In four years, Trump has led the Republican Party from unified control of Washington to the wilderness.

Nice how you deny reality. Republicans actually gained seats in the House and never lost one incumbent House race in the 2020 election.

23 hours ago, ooopel said:

If matters up to my hopes on Biden's Presidency,that for sure it's not up to me(Oh i know these matter not up to me)😊! But if! Will not going to built so much, just wanna from him fixed what already Saint Trump has been damaged on image of America as the state and try to unite Americans people over again and deal with Covid-19 an seriously way more than trump at while in his term. Oh That what really maybe any normal citizen is hope for.That all wishfuls, hope it's not so much from Biden as president☺️

When are you going to learn how to write a sentence that makes sense?

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Fox News boss Rupert Murdoch has taken a more hands-on role in network operations as rivals cut into their dominance over conservative media, according to a new report.Ratings are down after President...

The reason they have lost viewers is because their news and non-primetime programs have become more and more like CNN and MSNBC.