US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Both of Trump's impeachments were just part of the Washington D.C. establishment swamps' attempt to get rid of Donald Trump in the past, present and future.  The American people are the ones who will ultimately make that decision, not the swamp dwellers in Washington D.C. 

trump is & was guilty as shit & a traitor.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, he'll probably enjoy getting out of Washington, D.C. and living the life of a golf playing billionaire.  The people who will suffer gloom, despair, and agony will be the American people as the Democrats destroy the country.:sad:

he'll be busy in court for a long time. by the time he's done his money will be gone & he'll be lucky to get on a public course.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are so dumb. First) Senate does not reconvene until Jan. 19. Second) In the new Senate there will be 50 Democrats and 50 Republicans, and 67 votes are needed for conviction. Third) After Jan. 20 Trump will be a private citizen and the Congress has no legal authority to try him.  The only people causing chaos now are Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the insane Democrats in Washington D.C.

Pretty sure that China Mitch Mcconnell shouldn't have any issues getting 17 votes to get to 67.

Mitch is happy to throw Rump under the bus for lossing the Senate.

• Like 1

Trump has proved the Great Loser, basically lost everything since 2016. 

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

In four years, Trump has led the Republican Party from unified control of Washington to the wilderness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We'll soon see how many promises he'll keep.   Every Politician makes promises but they can never fulfil them all.  

If matters up to my hopes on Biden's Presidency,that for sure it's not up to me(Oh i know these matter not up to me)😊! But if! Will not going to built so much, just wanna from him fixed what already Saint Trump has been damaged on image of America as the state and try to unite Americans people over again and deal with Covid-19 an seriously way more than trump at while in his term. Oh That what really maybe any normal citizen is hope for.That all wishfuls, hope it's not so much from Biden as president☺️

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A former Oklahoma congressman has announced his intent to sever ties with the Republican Party an organization he now believes is more of a "cult" than a political party. During an interview with Oklahoma's...