Lola & Hugo (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So she is Hugo's pimp or the girls pimp? 😁

I may be totally wrong, it's just my view lmao, Bev comes to me as a dominant strict girl. so probably she is running this apartment in a sense what needs to happen or not. She can have her fun with Hugo and can supply girls as well to him as well. 

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I may be totally wrong, it's just my view lmao, Bev comes to me as a dominant strict girl. so probably she is running this apartment in a sense what needs to happen or not. She can have her fun with Hugo and can supply girls as well to him as well. 

No. Hugo finds most of the girls who visit their place. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't disagree with that thought of you 🙂 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, life+90 said:

75C6D958-8718-4667-A017-DF36E69FC86A.thumb.png.8b112064cdf25823eeb2a35ec3145030.pngC340D846-E987-4446-8A7D-9E878E5B4DE0.thumb.png.ecc8b1725cafddbf09742cdc2c84ae7e.png

I'm not sure, but I think She came before or She looks very similar.

I fully remember the guest girl in 2nd pic, she had the best ass, even said at that time and Hugo fingered her as well but shame none of her videos made into the archive. 

I hope she comes back again. Miss her!

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I remember Hugo left a comment a while ago saying he was the one finding guests for their apartment. 

Yes.. also remember same person saying that they broke up 😂😂  "finding guests" 😂

Curious detail that to serve alan no condom was used, but last night the "ex" had to use one 😁

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Curious detail that to serve alan no condom was used, but last night the "ex" had to use one 😁

For some time Nina was trying to get Alan to use a condom. His problem is that the ones commonly sold don't fit him. He has to obtain a prescription product which is in a higher price bracket. Not an excuse but this is probably why.

Just now, squish said:

For some time Nina was trying to get Alan to use a condom. His problem is that the ones commonly sold don't fit him. He has to obtain a prescription product which is in a higher price bracket. Not an excuse but this is probably why.

LOOL being like that wonder the gigantic problem some vh participants must have to find condoms 😂😂. I would believe if the problem was like latex issues.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2