Lola & Hugo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Is Hugo and Beverley's goal to attract more viewers? Or are Lola and Hugo really lovers?

I don't know what is going on between Hugo & Beverley. it's definitely a strange relationship. I don't think Lola is Hugo's new lover, it more looks like a working relationship at the moment. it could develop into something more serious in the future, but Beverley's present makes it very complicated, unless if he can have a relationship with both of them similar to Herman's relationship with Red and Romania.Ā Ā We just have to wait and see what will happenĀ šŸ˜‰

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know what is going on between Hugo & Beverley. it's definitely a strange relationship. I don't think Lola is Hugo's new lover, it more looks like a working relationship at the moment. it could develop into something more serious in the future, but Beverley's present makes it very complicated, unless if he can have a relationship with both of them similar to Herman's relationship with Red and Romania.Ā Ā We just have to wait and see what will happenĀ šŸ˜‰

Well judging by the pics on page 18 they are still having the same relationship as they always had?Ā ::)Ā Confusion is not the word????

19 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I just think Beverley isĀ incharge of the house without putting her name in there and brings girls where Hugo can do whatever the heck he wants to do with them and Beverley can get a good fuck too when she feels like it but she is defo the BOSS in this houseĀ 

So she is Hugo's pimp or the girls pimp?Ā šŸ˜

• Haha 1