Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

Guest Slipper Guyquad
35 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

it always amazes me how many views this leora,malia fake bate shit show gets...out of the top 10 replay cams they have eight..smh

Just shows you how popular they are then! Maybe most of the others were, well, basically shit?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I am bored ladies can you break out the dildo's.

And the wish was granted!! 👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Obviously someone doesn't understand how that works 😁

It's sort of self explanatory isn't it! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

What does this have to do with a Picture topic.

I've only just realized that!!🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just checked in and already Malia is doing what she does best, keeping those legs open(making that money), I know Leora used to share so much with us, like she used to sew, she used to cook more, and it was so much fun watching her dance, but that's all in the past, the only thing I know about Malia, is when Leora is not home, I guess she's on the clock, so her best is keeping her legs open, and I'm not saying that to be mean, but I have no idea what Malia likes to do, other than what she's doing now

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just checked in and already Malia is doing what she does best, keeping those legs open(making that money), I know Leora used to share so much with us, like she used to sew, she used to cook more, and it was so much fun watching her dance, but that's all in the past, the only thing I know about Malia, is when Leora is not home, I guess she's on the clock, so her best is keeping her legs open, and I'm not saying that to be mean, but I have no idea what Malia likes to do, other than what she's doing now

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• Upvote 2