Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just checked in and already Malia is doing what she does best, keeping those legs open(making that money), I know Leora used to share so much with us, like she used to sew, she used to cook more, and it was so much fun watching her dance, but that's all in the past, the only thing I know about Malia, is when Leora is not home, I guess she's on the clock, so her best is keeping her legs open, and I'm not saying that to be mean, but I have no idea what Malia likes to do, other than what she's doing now

Instead of the stupid confused symbols, I was hoping someone would have told me something about Malia, because I really would like to know something more about her, does she have a hobby, is there anything else about her that's interesting

• Confused 2

it's very funny, the girls cover for each other, if Malia is missing, Leora masturbates to keep the audience quiet, if Leora is missing, Malia masturbates instead, or at least tries to.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 2/5/2021 at 4:59 PM, esanders9863 said:

Instead of the stupid confused symbols, I was hoping someone would have told me something about Malia, because I really would like to know something more about her, does she have a hobby, is there anything else about her that's interesting

You asked a straight question, so i will try to answer. I know you aren't a fan of Malia but you enquired. 

She is an enigma to be honest, i bet even Leora would struggle to describe her, and she's known her since they were teenagers! Little bit eccentric yes, but i like that. Vulnerable perhaps and maybe easily led, but strong willed and stubborn, and can easily keep herself to herself. As far as hobbies go, what i have seen is that she enjoys Keep Fit, she was going for a run regular in the summertime, even in the night when it was warm enough. And when she works out, she will do things you can tell have come from a Gym, toning exercises for example, rather than just stretches etc. And she has always had a very toned physique as a result. She watches her weight and drink a huge amount of water, so is keen on that side of things.

Apart from that, Instagram by the looks of it! Something both girls adore! But really the only main change since coming to Prague is she now has a guy, that's the only real difference over the last 12 months. And she is very loyal to Leora, a true friend and indeed a shoulder to cry on. Plus of course, she was only meant to be there for three months, Covid has made her stay for a full year.

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Vous avez posé une question directe, je vais donc essayer de répondre. Je sais que vous n’êtes pas fan de Malia mais vous êtes renseigné.

C’est une énigme pour être honnête, je parie que même Leora aurait du mal à la décrire, et elle la connaît depuis qu’ils sont adolescents! Un peu excentrique oui, mais j’aime ça. Vulnérable peut-être et peut-être facilement dirigée, mais forte volonté et têtue, et peut facilement se garder pour elle-même. En ce qui concerne les loisirs, ce que j’ai vu, c’est qu’elle aime Keep Fit, elle allait régulièrement courir en été, même la nuit quand il faisait assez chaud. Et quand elle s’entraînera, elle fera des choses ne sont pas sur peut dire qu’elles viennent d’un gymnase, des exercices de tonification par exemple, plutôt que juste des exercices, etc. Et elle a toujours eu un physique très tonique en conséquence. Elle surveille son poids et boit énormément d’eau, elle aime donc ce côté des choses.

En dehors de cela, Instagram par les regards! Quelque a choisi que les deux filles adorent! Mais vraiment le seul changement majeur depuis son arrivée à Prague est qu’elle a maintenant un gars, c’est la seule vraie différence au cours des 12 derniers mois. Et elle est très fidèle à Leora, une véritable amie et en effet une épaule sur laquelle pleurer. De plus, bien sûr, elle n’est censée être là que pendentif trois mois, Covid l’a fait rester pendentif une année complète.

Très bon résumé sur Malia

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You asked a straight question, so i will try to answer. I know you aren't a fan of Malia but you enquired. 

She is an enigma to be honest, i bet even Leora would struggle to describe her, and she's known her since they were teenagers! Little bit eccentric yes, but i like that. Vulnerable perhaps and maybe easily led, but strong willed and stubborn, and can easily keep herself to herself. As far as hobbies go, what i have seen is that she enjoys Keep Fit, she was going for a run regular in the summertime, even in the night when it was warm enough. And when she works out, she will do things you can tell have come from a Gym, toning exercises for example, rather than just stretches etc. And she has always had a very toned physique as a result. She watches her weight and drink a huge amount of water, so is keen on that side of things.

Apart from that, Instagram by the looks of it! Something both girls adore! But really the only main change since coming to Prague is she now has a guy, that's the only real difference over the last 12 months. And she is very loyal to Leora, a true friend and indeed a shoulder to cry on. Plus of course, she was only meant to be there for three months, Covid has made her stay for a full year.

Thanks you so very much, for taking your time for your response, but I don't dislike Malia, I just don't have any history with her, other than what she shares with us in the apartment

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks you so very much, for taking your time for your response, but I don't dislike Malia, I just don't have any history with her, other than what she shares with us in the apartment

That's ok, i just thought you weren't happy with what she did with Leora. We have only seen her properly since last January so we are all learning. But she's certainly very shy and secretive by nature.