Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

One of the major negatives of this pandemic we all had to, and in some cases, still suffering through, unfortunately people started to gain a little extra weight, but having a opportunity to see the replay of Leora( topless with her sexy black Panties) exercising, I have to say she is looking really good, and the way she flexed her stomach in the bathroom "WOW!", is starting to show the results of her workouts

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Does make me laugh again. GOV cram 47 women into a living room and can't budge our girls, as they are as reliable nowadays as an ashtray on a handglider (Another one for Scutus there).

Then on replay Malia's room is all first 5 thumbs! And they did nothing anyway - Double whammy! 😆

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Does make me laugh again. GOV cram 47 women into a living room and can't budge our girls, as they are as reliable nowadays as an ashtray on a handglider (Another one for Scutus there).

Then on replay Malia's room is all first 5 thumbs! And they did nothing anyway - Double whammy! 😆

Again ,its for the blurred thumbnails,the blurred images look like they're eating each other out,its to get people to click on the replay, seems plenty of gullible people are still clicking which means they'll keep doing it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Again ,its for the blurred thumbnails,the blurred images look like they're eating each other out,its to get people to click on the replay, seems plenty of gullible people are still clicking which means they'll keep doing it.

If they can see only blurred thumbs, how can they click on replay? And if you get to see unblurred, then you already know they aren't. The replay thumbs are a visual guide to what were the most watched cameras that day, in the order of viewing numbers when it went out live. So i disagree. Not everyone who likes them are gullible.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you can see only blurred thumbs, how can you click on replay? And if you get to see unblurred, then you already know they aren't. The replay thumbs are a visual guide to what were the most watched cameras that day, in the order of viewing numbers when it went out live. So i disagree. Not everyone who likes them are gullible.

You don't need to click on replay to see what they are doing or not doing. You said not everyone who likes them are gullible. Maybe not, but most of them are, which is why the shit they do works so well. Only the gullible watch them praying and waiting for them to actually do something. And you can read some of the things that get posted here for evidence of that. Why else do you think they manipulate the audience by lying in bed the way they do every other night? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't need to click on replay to see what they are doing or not doing. You said not everyone who likes them are gullible. Maybe not, but most of them are, which is why the shit they do works so well. Only the gullible watch them praying and waiting for them to actually do something. And you can read some of the things that get posted here for evidence of that. Why else do you think they manipulate the audience by lying in bed the way they do every other night? 

Yeah but, the replays just show you what was most watched live, so any click on that may only be seconds long, like "Oh, that's not what i thought it was", so i can't see that adding to numbers. If a thumb is top, can't see replay hits adding that much overall. They always seem to stay roughly the same over the 10 day period - Not like one that was, say, 8th yesterday is now 1st today. I've never really seen a difference in how live thumbs tally up with replay thumbs later, they seem to match up. And i was only replying to the mention of gullible people, i didn't say that first to be fair.

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If they can see only blurred thumbs, how can they click on replay? And if you get to see unblurred, then you already know they aren't. The replay thumbs are a visual guide to what were the most watched cameras that day, in the order of viewing numbers when it went out live. So i disagree. Not everyone who likes them are gullible.

Stop making sense 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't worry, probably won't take long! 🙃

Like I said haters gonna hate, because they're almost always numeral uno so they say people who watch are gullible or what ever they come up with. 

I say a middle🖕 from all us gullible m'fers. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3